Website Wishlist

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sumoblei

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Sumoblei » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:50 am

Doesn't that simply equal out the $ amount for each coin.....so at the end of the day each coin has earned the same dollar amount? (According to the payout % I should have said)
Portfolio targeting is different than my suggestion.
Sumoblei

Post by Sumoblei » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:31 pm

A trigger for payouts to be directed in coins of your choosing when the markets drop like today could be very beneficial imho... it could be triggered by dollar value or %
Maybe I'm out in left field but this is my nightmare of how it could work...
Lets say my payouts are set for 5 coins equally.... 1 coin drops 5% within an hour, the payouts would be directed to that coin 100% and in turn you would gain in quantity of that coin. Coin Priority Trigger
I think it would be easier to use pricing to trigger.. coin #1 ETH payout 100% @ 1942.78 /stop @ 1% (above trigger allowing for slippage)

Coin Priority is just that in case more than one coin triggers the payouts
Otherwise payouts continue as they have been set.

There , I said it lol i'm going back to happy hour :)
RCMco

Post by RCMco » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:29 pm

Would love to see a stats area that shows how people's mining stats compare to others. Sort of like how litecoinpool.org or other sites do so someone can see where they rank in various categories.
RCMco

Post by RCMco » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:40 am

Another thing to consider is the annual earnings stat. Currently it appears on the "Balances" page and is called "YTD Earnings". However, on the dashboard page you show earnings for "today", "7 Day", "30 Day" and "All-Time". Shouldn't the YTD be displayed here between the 30-Day and the All Time on this page instead? It is more consistent and puts all of the earning information together in the same place.
MattyBuj

Post by MattyBuj » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:50 am

Portfolio Targeting/Payout Selection based on current coin price. Allowing you to decide to be paid out in a currency when the value of a coin is above or below a certain threshold.

Example Layout:

Payout Settings: ACH = 100%

Portfolio Targeting: BTC < $50,000 = 100% and ETH > $4,000 = 100%

For this example, when neither of the PT conditions are met, the payout is 100% ACH. The percentages given in the PT section would decide the value detracted from the primary payout settings. IE. if the PT setting is BTC < $50,000 = 50% then when the price of BTC is below $50,000, 50% of payouts would be BTC and the other 50% would be ACH.

If multiple conditions within Payout Targeting are met then the payouts would be split evenly between the conditions. Having 2 PT conditions set to 50%, both being met, would result in 25% payout for both and a 50% payout for the primary payout which was set to 100%.

If these values are different, PT 1 set to 75% and PT 2 set to 25%, and the conditions are met then the value detracted from the base payout would be the largest value. Which in this case is 75%. Using the above settings with these new PT values and all conditions being met would result in the payouts being 25% ACH, 56% BTC, and 19% ETH. This is because PT 1 is 3x PT 2 and the value they share is 75%.

If there is anything I missed or that needs clarifying, let me know!
DigitalSpaceport

Post by DigitalSpaceport » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:12 pm

I think this reported stat may be incorrect. I alone am over 400TiB of netspace and when potential new users check on pools if they see that it might not be reguarded well. Reported like this in both Status page and Pool Charts page.

Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:20 am

DigitalSpaceport wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:12 pm I think this reported stat may be incorrect. I alone am over 400TiB of netspace and when potential new users check on pools if they see that it might not be reguarded well. Reported like this in both Status page and Pool Charts page.

Our engineers are looking into this. Thank you.
OneOfThePetes

Post by OneOfThePetes » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:15 pm

I'd like there to be an option to have more than 15 coins on the balances page :)
I left because I hate the colour scheme.
Plenty of other mining pools out there that don't look as terrible.
OneOfThePetes

Post by OneOfThePetes » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:02 pm

I'd like to also see a hybrid of Constant / Portfolio targeting...

I would like to be able to nominate 1 or more cryptos at a constant percentage, with the remaining nominated cryptos using portfolio targeting.

Example..

I would like to always get 50% XRP, with any other coins in my payout to use portfolio targeting.
OneOfThePetes

Post by OneOfThePetes » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:05 pm

Another thing (and you might not like this one)

I'd like to remove (or at least hide) tips from my balances list if I am not currently tipping.
I have added all staff before now, but while some have dropped off, a couple remain - with no way of removing them.

It's not that I don't like tipping, but I DO like screen real estate, and relevant data.