Website Wishlist

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Constance Hilliard

Website Wishlist

Post by Constance Hilliard » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:47 pm

This is a thread where I will pull ideas for the "little features" polls that I will be putting out. This is not a place for overhaul ideas, entirely new features, or bugs. I will work out an idea of what I will be doing about that later and will update this post after that.

UPDATE 5/14/18 - Hello everyone, sorry that there has not been much in the way of replies to this thread from us. Doing some important updates to the website took precedence at the time I was hired before I could turn more toward improvements and additions. I threw some in here and there as I could with other bug fixes, but had to keep them brief. I have looked entirely through this thread and added a list of features for us to consider as improvements. There is no timeline we can provide, just that when there is no major changes required, I can look more toward these wishlist items. Items that require more backend work, and not so much website work are weighted differently as their efforts will require more than me. As we continue to expand we are hoping to continue improving not just stability but user experience.
greaseman316

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by greaseman316 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:32 am

OK here is an easy one for you.And this only involves the forum. i know it is in phpbb code and you have to find it but should be a simple work around. Increase the size of the search box and include it in the header bar roll. cause it seems that no one can see it at the top of the page and post new topics about the same stuff everyday. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
motu

Post by motu » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:07 am

I have a pretty simple feature request. I'd like to see an estimated earnings page with hash rates similar to how nicehash was with a UUID so I can just check and see that X numbers of miners are connected, what my payouts were, etc without logging in and without the need for live stats.

To me it is just a really nice way to know if my miners are having an issue, what their hash rate is at a set time and what my expected daily USD/crypto returns are.

Last edited by motu on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
keksik

Post by keksik » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:24 am

hello, i would like to see how each of my miners get paid. i have l3+ and d3,but can see only earning together, would be nice to get it separated somehow, lets say earning for scrypt and earnings for X11 will be good starting point.
MishaZ

Post by MishaZ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:33 am

Good afternoon!
You can make D3 connect to the correct algorithm without a password a = x11
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:38 am

MishaZ wrote:Good afternoon!
Sure, how does the pool know which machine is connecting in?
How can it tell a GPU from a L3+ from a D3 to determine whyich type you want to mine?
What about the baikals that do 13 different types of algos, which ones will that default to?

The Scrypt is the default, if you want to mine the X11 then you need to specify you are doing something other than the default.
Not sure how that would be a website wishlist item, or even possible on the pool or any pool.
Unless you tell the pool what you want and how you want it and that you think you are capable of doing what you want, the pool doesn't know.
Aura89

Post by Aura89 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:55 am

AppleMiner wrote:
MishaZ wrote:Good afternoon!
Sure, how does the pool know which machine is connecting in?
How can it tell a GPU from a L3+ from a D3 to determine whyich type you want to mine?
What about the baikals that do 13 different types of algos, which ones will that default to?

The Scrypt is the default, if you want to mine the X11 then you need to specify you are doing something other than the default.
Not sure how that would be a website wishlist item, or even possible on the pool or any pool.
Unless you tell the pool what you want and how you want it and that you think you are capable of doing what you want, the pool doesn't know.
I think what he wants is like how some other places do it: A different port for different algorithm. That being said, i'm not quite sure what the issue is, since putting it in a password field, or putting in a specific port, both requires you to find out what port and/or what password to put it in. It doesn't really solve anything.

Either way like you said it's not a website wishlist item.
HEKA_INNO

Post by HEKA_INNO » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Detailed account/transactions page with earnings/payouts/fees paid for the account - sortable/filterable by algorithm (or even per-worker would work).

If that page could also include a per-coin USD/EUR/etc value on the line items for the coin payout - would help in documenting cost basis for income tax and future capital gains/loss.
HEKA_INNO

Post by HEKA_INNO » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:43 pm

Notifications that can be set based on worker parameters instead of account - accepted hashrate/idle notifications per-worker.
djliss

Post by djliss » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:19 pm

I've thaught of a good one!!! If we could have a button on the widgets on earnings page that made the widget full screen, i.e. the hashrate graphs and earnings graphs, they are a bit small all crammed on the page to have a good look at