Prohashing app for android/IOS

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
GrilledCheezzy

Re: Prohashing app for android/IOS

Post by GrilledCheezzy » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:39 am

hunasdf wrote:
hunasdf wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
Alas, we still don't have any iPhones among ourselves. We only have Galaxy phones, so I can't congratulate you on an excellent job. But perhaps some other customers can check this out and share their thoughts.
And cannot you help somehow to I able to test my app? For example with a test API key, which sometimes send some dummy data.
I cannot publish this update until I do not tested it.
Nobody? Nothing?! I am very sad :(
I will do it. It would be nice if I could just test it for you though and make a report. Is that possible? I don’t think the api key does anything more than being read only for data but let me know. I’m willing to help. Can’t message you though. New member.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:14 pm

GrilledCheezzy wrote:
hunasdf wrote:
hunasdf wrote:
And cannot you help somehow to I able to test my app? For example with a test API key, which sometimes send some dummy data.
I cannot publish this update until I do not tested it.
Nobody? Nothing?! I am very sad :(
I will do it. It would be nice if I could just test it for you though and make a report. Is that possible? I don’t think the api key does anything more than being read only for data but let me know. I’m willing to help. Can’t message you though. New member.
If you're willing to submit a support ticket, we'll be glad to talk to you about this. See you there!
keksik

Post by keksik » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:01 pm

hello, is there any softwre avaialble which can use prohashing api? for android or any web
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:28 pm

keksik wrote:hello, is there any softwre avaialble which can use prohashing api? for android or any web
We don't have an official app, and decided for now to improve the website so that it runs faster on Android phones rather than to create a standalone app in the Play store. From Google's PageSpeed measurements, we calculated that the site runs about 25% faster than it did a month ago, so I think we made progress.

I am also curious if anyone else has used the API to make an application of their own, so perhaps someone will post here.