Prohashing app for android/IOS

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
GrilledCheezzy

Re: Prohashing app for android/IOS

Post by GrilledCheezzy » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:39 am

hunasdf wrote:
hunasdf wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
Alas, we still don't have any iPhones among ourselves. We only have Galaxy phones, so I can't congratulate you on an excellent job. But perhaps some other customers can check this out and share their thoughts.
And cannot you help somehow to I able to test my app? For example with a test API key, which sometimes send some dummy data.
I cannot publish this update until I do not tested it.
Nobody? Nothing?! I am very sad :(
I will do it. It would be nice if I could just test it for you though and make a report. Is that possible? I don’t think the api key does anything more than being read only for data but let me know. I’m willing to help. Can’t message you though. New member.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:14 pm

GrilledCheezzy wrote:
hunasdf wrote:
hunasdf wrote:
And cannot you help somehow to I able to test my app? For example with a test API key, which sometimes send some dummy data.
I will do it. It would be nice if I could just test it for you though and make a report. Is that possible? I don’t think the api key does anything more than being read only for data but let me know. I’m willing to help. Can’t message you though. New member.
If you're willing to submit a support ticket, we'll be glad to talk to you about this. See you there!
keksik

Post by keksik » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:01 pm

hello, is there any softwre avaialble which can use prohashing api? for android or any web
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:28 pm

keksik wrote:hello, is there any softwre avaialble which can use prohashing api? for android or any web
We don't have an official app, and decided for now to improve the website so that it runs faster on Android phones rather than to create a standalone app in the Play store. From Google's PageSpeed measurements, we calculated that the site runs about 25% faster than it did a month ago, so I think we made progress.

I am also curious if anyone else has used the API to make an application of their own, so perhaps someone will post here.
GrilledCheezzy

Post by GrilledCheezzy » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:33 am

hunasdf wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:14 am
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
WAGT wrote:Good morning. Still no app for API watch statistics?

Thanks
We would love to do this, but there are still profitability improvements we can make. Once we've gotten all the profitability improvement features out of the way, then we would be glad to move onto a mobile application.

If you know of someone who is interested in creating an app, feel free to let us know and we'd be glad to create APIs and other things that are needed for it to get data.
Hi,
I started to implement your API to my FREE iOS app (https://asimpm.com for more information), but because I do not mine on this pool, I cannot grab any information from the API to test it. Public informations work fine, but the miner specific channel(s) do not (I do not get any updates). Can somebody share the API key with me (email: [email protected] or [email protected])? Of course, I use it only for develop and test, do not share with others!! If you do not trust me, after I finished the implementing, just generate a new one :)

Big thanks for any helper!! ;)
Hey I have an api key for prohashing I would be willing to let you use. PM me and I’ll send it over. I am very interested in an app for monitoring my mining so I would love to help. I have already downloaded the app and noticed prohashing is not integrated so let me know if you need the key. Thanks.
shubharora734

Post by shubharora734 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:18 am

I would be also interested in knowing more on how to monitor this on Android, specially the hashrate.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:00 am

shubharora734 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:18 am I would be also interested in knowing more on how to monitor this on Android, specially the hashrate.
The CheckPool app will allow you to monitor hashrate using an Android phone. You can download it from the Play store.
Dwight

Post by Dwight » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:35 am

GrilledCheezzy wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:39 am
hunasdf wrote:
hunasdf wrote:
And cannot you help somehow to I able to test my yowhatsapp app? For example with a test API key, which sometimes send some dummy data.
I’m just starting my compsci degree and I’m taking intro to Swift next semester and this is exactly like something I could see myself doing. When I get more comfortable of the language could I ask you some stuff about this process?
jolyrojr

Post by jolyrojr » Mon May 10, 2021 11:54 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:28 pm
keksik wrote:hello, is there any softwre avaialble which can use prohashing api? for android or any web
We don't have an official app, and decided for now to improve the website so that it runs faster on Android phones rather than to create a standalone app in the Play store. From Google's PageSpeed measurements, we calculated that the site runs about 25% faster than it did a month ago, so I think we made progress.

I am also curious if anyone else has used the API to make an application of their own, so perhaps someone will post here.
Is the entire api read only? I would love to be able to set my own payout percentages dynamically based on the market in a similar was as the profit miner switches algos. or being able to set price caps, stop paying me in doge when it goes over .40
that kind of thing.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue May 11, 2021 7:11 am

jolyrojr wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:54 pm
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Is the entire api read only? I would love to be able to set my own payout percentages dynamically based on the market in a similar was as the profit miner switches algos. or being able to set price caps, stop paying me in doge when it goes over .40
that kind of thing.
The API is readonly, but only because nobody has ever requested the API to have write privileges. There simply hasn't been any demand for that.