wrong or no payment address

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
beachgames

wrong or no payment address

Post by beachgames » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:47 am

Hi,
great to be with y pool :)
Good hashes n good looking :)

My account s beachgames and i got a payment but didnt receive something.
I used an old address. Is there a chance to get my coins?
Details:

(( the wrong old used bitcoin address was 1Mxd5WfNNQFjdPPKVwDk7NQasKoHwRM9Di ))

new correct bitcoin addy: 18yQriJz6f1FG76f3yQnGz4Cu5A1eVzxRh
value date: Earned Bitcoin 0.01194874 10/9/2014
account: beachgames

If theres a chance, thanks.

Are you still looking for testers? Just read your entry.

Lg andy
yan7181

Re: wrong or no payment address

Post by yan7181 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:46 am

The payout threshold is held at $2.50 USD equivalent for all coins, so as the coins' prices relative to USD vary, so does the payout threshold. I know the help file says it's $5.00 minimum, but we decided to lower it to $2.50 since we were not spending as much on transaction fees as we originally anticipated.

Coins mature in the morning and payouts are executed the next morning, so the money you earned on October 9 will show up in the aged column this morning of October 10 and will be paid in the morning of October 11 (assuming the aged balance meets the threshold at that time). This 24 hours is necessary to allow time for the coins to mature, deposit to the exchanges, trade at the exchanges, and withdrawal to the pool's hot wallets before being transferred to your own wallet.

One thing to remember is that since we are a pay-per-share pool, your earnings are locked as soon as you submit a share, so the amount you see in your account at any time is exactly what you will eventually be paid. Unlike PPLNS pools, your balances won't change due to fluctuating exchange rates.
by Chris Sokolowski
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:17 pm

The only restriction with your earnings is that you cannot convert between coins after they are mined. You are free to change wallet addresses associated with you account at any time, and that new address is where future payouts will be sent no matter when the coins were earned. Of course, if you entered an incorrect wallet and a payout was sent to that wallet in the past, we can't reverse the transaction. It looks like you changed the payout address before the payouts were sent today, so they went to the right wallet.
beachgames

Post by beachgames » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:27 am

many thx,
Got the coins :)
Good pool