Email Support

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
JoeTheMiner

Email Support

Post by JoeTheMiner » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Hi Chris/Steve,

I sent an email for support a couple of days ago. I know you were busy because of the DDOS. Can you please respond to my email I sent again today regarding share calculations? The numbers are not adding up for the days after the new share system was enabled and I know the data I have is accurate. Something must be wrong as I can't be losing money in a PPS pool when my bot takes into account all of the fees and gets live data from Prohashing fed to it.

Thanks,
Joe
siberianbreaks

Re: Email Support

Post by siberianbreaks » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:52 pm

So you are the NH bot guy, dude lower your bots hash request. your bots always take all hashrate and make unable the mining for everyone. You think nicehash its only for you but theres a lot of people using the service
JoeTheMiner

Post by JoeTheMiner » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:00 pm

siberianbreaks wrote:So you are the NH bot guy, dude lower your bots hash request. your bots always take all hashrate and make unable the mining for everyone. You think nicehash its only for you but theres a lot of people using the service
Not me. I don't know who that is but I fight with them all of the time as well. I understand your frustration.
siberianbreaks

Post by siberianbreaks » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Thanks for the aclaration and yes its pretty frustraiting dont get any profit because of those bots

peace
Konov

Post by Konov » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:53 am

Haha
Which one's 40 ghs are?
kirrrrrr

Post by kirrrrrr » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:18 am

SO im still waiting to an answer for my support mail since 5 days.. the lost shares from june 21 are not credited either.......
kirrrrrr

Post by kirrrrrr » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:48 pm

kirrrrrr wrote:
kirrrrrr wrote:SO im still waiting to an answer for my support mail since 5 days.. the lost shares from june 21 are not credited either.......

Story continues, 6 days support waiting, no shares, lol

Day 7, send a second mail, no answer.