Payouts not going?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
JiveTonto

Payouts not going?

Post by JiveTonto » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Ive got payouts set to roll out daily and a few of my coins do but not all of them,now for some of them it has been over a week,Heres an example of two
Bellacoin
Litecoin

As im mining about 40 different coins i think about only 20 of them are paying out correctly everyday ,As I support payment fees to help keep coin networks alive

(also side note a heep of my values (all time) droped even tho they were higher before the hashrate spikes)

Steve Sokolowski

Re: Payouts not going?

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:29 pm

Hey Jive,

Chris is looking into this problem now. It shouldn't take more than a few hours before he has an answer for you.

Thanks!
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:51 pm

Also you contact page on the site doesnt go any where for me

and on the settings page every time it loads it different with how it duplicates addresses ect making it very messy,would be good if the sections on that page were collapsible and same with the earnings page

Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:37 am

Hi Jive,

I think that Chris executed the payouts yesterday. He stopped the automatic payout script temporarily just to make sure that everything was running properly. I think that they should execute automatically today. He will get up in four hours and I'll have him ensure that today's payouts are executed before he comes to lunch.

Thanks for the idea about the payout addresses. It should not be difficult to make the addresses appear in the same order every time - that was an oversight caused by nobody ever having tested the state of having large numbers of addresses. I'll fix this and you should see a change on Monday.

With the contacts page, could you press F12, then click on "console?" Then, press F5 to reload the contacts page, and copy any errors from the console here? I can't reproduce this issue on my computer.

Thanks,

-Steve
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:38 pm

contact page is working fine now,didnt have to clear the cache or refresh,now on the earnings page and charts page it would be good if the user could manage those "boxes" e.g change where they sit ont he page with a simpile drag and drop like style or make them so they can be hidden ,e.g i dont want to see my shares per coin mined with the group or say my pool hashrate.Also updates on the homepage in your twitter box would be good as not everyone will look at the forums for support of whats going on (e.g the payout issues youve had)
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:27 pm

I just paid out the Bellacoin balance manually. Apparently, we had mined so many Bellacoin blocks that your transaction had a ton of inputs and failed one of our payout checks of excessive transaction fees.

Also, keep in mind that some coins with very small balances will not be paid every day because the networks have minimum transaction sizes that your payouts don't exceed.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Hey Jive,

I looked into this problem and determined that the cause of the issue was that duplicate payout addresses had somehow been entered for your account. I wasn't able to figure out how the issue occurred, so I just deleted the duplicates.

The payouts for the four affected coins will execute as scheduled tonight. Let me know if there are any further problems with this. I'll make sure that the addresses are ordered properly in the next release.

-Steve
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Thank you for the work,Also could you make those boxes expandable so i could see all my coins getting payed on the earnings pages not only the 10 its limited to
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:16 am

OK, I ordered the payout addresses by coin name and tested it.

Unfortunately, making the boxes larger is a more difficult problem, so I'm going to mark it down for a future release, probably later in the month. For now, you can click "next" and "previous" to see the rest of the entries, though.
JiveTonto

Post by JiveTonto » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:27 pm

my Payout proportions look ot be in correct order but not my Payout addresses