L3+ 08 firmware

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Arrazola

Re: L3+ 08 firmware

Post by Arrazola » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:35 am

Hashingpro, Thanks for your reply... I tried customizing the fan speed percentage, entered 95% and 90% and they seemed just as loud, just a bit slower. Did I do it wrong? Everything was good with the 8/9/17 filesystem version. I'd still like to find a copy of that firmware :)
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:00 am

I checked and all I had was 420(hehehehe) and the 8-25, I cant find 8-9 and I thought for sure id save it to be safe.
maybe the one in between was a bad one and got erased? or there wasnt one and we just thought there was some other early august version I cant find anywhere?

Yeah once those miners get up to speed they sound like mini vaccuums.
Aceman

Post by Aceman » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:24 am

How do you adjust the fan speeds to 90-95% etc on the L3+?
raptor

Post by raptor » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:46 am

Aceman wrote:How do you adjust the fan speeds to 90-95% etc on the L3+?
You go to Miner configuration page and there you can adjust it