My d3 earnings are off..

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Jalapan

My d3 earnings are off..

Post by Jalapan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:19 am

So yesterday you had a X11 price of 0.62 after ur fees.. and my D3 only made 73$

I know your site was down for ~1hour but that doesnt account for the other 22$--

There i something funky going on with ur pool and i dont understand why.. the D3 had 99%+ efficency while mining..

Chris.. Steve care to explain? or maybe investigate.. it has been like this for a time now.. where is the rest going?
hashingpro

Re: My d3 earnings are off..

Post by hashingpro » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:38 am

check again, thats still the wednesday price.
I didnt see an update yet for the profits from Thursday's mining ops on the 1MH expected tables. as of 6:30 am.
Jalapan

Post by Jalapan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:39 am

I see.. this will be very intresting..
excelerator

Post by excelerator » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:43 pm

It will be interesting - the Dash hash rate has nearly doubled since Wednesday from ~54TH to ~103TH so your earning likely will have nearly halved (unless other X11 coins pick up the earnings slack).
https://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashra ... rate-chart
Jalapan

Post by Jalapan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:13 am

Jalapan wrote:So yesterday you had a X11 price of 0.62 after ur fees.. and my D3 only made 73$

I know your site was down for ~1hour but that doesnt account for the other 22$--

There i something funky going on with ur pool and i dont understand why.. the D3 had 99%+ efficency while mining..

Chris.. Steve care to explain? or maybe investigate.. it has been like this for a time now.. where is the rest going?
update for thursdays price was 0,42 and that would have put me at 64$ yet i only earned 48$..where tha hell are our money going? this is not even a joke, when you have 23hours uptime and a miner displays 99% what do you do with our money? is your system broken? explain please.

Where are you leaking and why? its really extreme. we are talking insane amounts here for all miners because it seems we constantly are 10-15% to low compared with the last day price you put out.
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:01 am

Jalapan wrote:So yesterday you had a X11 price of 0.62 after ur fees.. and my D3 only made 73$
So on Thursday the updated price of .0042 X 15000 = 63.
and you said you made $73.
I don't see the complaint, you made 10$ over the stated payout for thursday.

Now on FRIDAY the payout was .0041 x 15000 = 61.50
and if you only made 48 that day, but there were some outages, that might have been closer in line with the uptime for that day.

Hope that helps some.
And Gratz on Thursday payday!
Jalapan

Post by Jalapan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:04 pm

hashingpro wrote:
So on Thursday the updated price of .0042 X 15000 = 63.
and you said you made $73.
I don't see the complaint, you made 10$ over the stated payout for thursday.

Now on FRIDAY the payout was .0041 x 15000 = 61.50
and if you only made 48 that day, but there were some outages, that might have been closer in line with the uptime for that day.

Hope that helps some.
And Gratz on Thursday payday!
that was wednesday i made 73$.. not thursday maybe i was making it very complicated. however this problem persists with scrypt aswell. check you earnings on a day with 0 downtime and almost full mining efficincy. there are shares not getting counted or something.. very strange

How we look at this issue its still there. the matching payout per 1MH/s is not adding up to what a miner would earn even if they was at 90% efficency only there is still credits missing and steve and chris says there is no excess money left so shares are working.. so are shares being credited wrong maybe? it seems very dodgy to solomine here aswell..something is not right with solomining.

Also im thinking this is connected to found blocks.

if you start your miner and look how many found blocks you have on ur miner gui they dont match prohashing found blocks by you.. sometimes prohashing says you havent found a single block even tho ur miner can say u have 11found blocks for the last hours or so..
Pitox

Post by Pitox » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:30 pm

I've been running 5 L3's on prohashing for a week and the average return i got was 10$/day/piece.
I've been running 10 L3's on nicehash for the same amount of time and i got 18$/day/piece.
Something doesn't add up.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:48 pm

Pitox wrote:I've been running 5 L3's on prohashing for a week and the average return i got was 10$/day/piece.
I've been running 10 L3's on nicehash for the same amount of time and i got 18$/day/piece.
Something doesn't add up.
We don't have any association with Nicehash, but it's possible that they can have higher earnings than we do at times. We'll investigate if our own earnings aren't what is promised, but those who use Nicehash do so at their own risk and earn whatever Nicehash is paying. We aren't willing to spend time investigating their service's payouts.
Bender

Post by Bender » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:57 pm

The same time I had for my iBelink 10.8 running just 18$! What was the problem? Any suggestions?
Which password argument do you use mate?