WTF is Zpools probelm with some payouts

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
nukepower

WTF is Zpools probelm with some payouts

Post by nukepower » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:32 pm

"_ ...
Last edited by nukepower on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
hashingpro

Re: WTF is Zpools probelm with some payouts

Post by hashingpro » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:25 pm

If you want to be paid in 4example coins(a NON BTC PAYOUT), they have to have the balance in your coin of choice in order to pay you.
So if the currency value is in RED they can't pay you in that coin until they find blocks and own the coins in order to make that a payable coin output.
They don't do trading, they trade internally, so if they don't have it, they don't go out and get it, you just cant get it.

And its not that YOU have to mine 1 block of 4example coins in order to get your full payout, the POOL has to mine enough 4example coin blocks in order to be able to pay you. So if no one is mining the coin you want to be paid out in...then they don't have those coins to pay you. You probably don't want to be making $100 a day in profits and asking to be paid out in a coin that they only find $50 a day in blocks.

And according to their last sentence there, they could just pay you the missing 1000 4example coins you are due, and then remove 4example coins from their list and then they won't even have to pay you. So yeah I'd be weary of them.

P.S. 4Example coins are a pump coin, don't buy into them!
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:12 am

ok
Last edited by nukepower on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
JKDReaper

Post by JKDReaper » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:55 am

You can't pick what coin u mine there, only what payout coin is
nukepower

Post by nukepower » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:02 am

:)
Last edited by nukepower on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:36 pm

If I reply...he may post again and Ill lose another 3 minutes of my life trying to read and make sense of it.
If I click mark all messages as read then I'm done with this diatribe.