Payout Frequency Issue

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Jberkley77

Payout Frequency Issue

Post by Jberkley77 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:30 am

Hi everyone

Im a new user to prohashing.com. i started a few days ago with Scrypt. Im mining and set my payout threshold to 3.0 LTC to my LTC wallet.

For some reason it seems like I am getting a daily payout and my threshold isnt being reached, the system is just sending my payout daily.

Anyone have this issue or know a fix for it?

Please help!

Thank you for your help!
AvPro

Re: Payout Frequency Issue

Post by AvPro » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:24 am

What you describe is how this pool functions
You get 1 payout a day, not really a set time it just happens daily
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:33 am

payouts are processed once a day, balance locks in at midnight est, and is paid out roughly 8 hours later as long as your payout threshold is met.
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:19 pm

You guys really need to go back to grade school and take READING classes.
NO...THIS IS NOT HOW THIS POOL IS SUPPOSED TO WORK.
You do NOT set a limit for 10BTC and get paid 10BTC per day no matter what your threshold is at.

The OP has an issue. He has his payout set to 3LCT. Yet he seems to be getting a payout every day, even when the threshold ISN'T met.
So he is alerting you to an issue, where he may be getting paid out 3LCT per day for only doing .1 LCT worth of work. OR his settings didn't take place and need verified, OR he needs help setting the custom payout.

And your response to that is....Payouts are processed once per day. Do you guys work for a call center? Hear 1 keyword and shoot over to page 22 and read the response for payout processing? Next time, work the problem, instead of letting the problem work you.

Jberkley77, on your PH account's SETTINGS page:
At the top you have PAYOUT PROPORTIONS with coins listed and a slider.
Then under it is PAYOUT ADDRESSES. At the end of that line is your custom payout threshold which you said you set to 3.
Is it still saying 3 in the box when you check your SETTINGS page? Is there a checkbox above the 3? How much are you being sent each day? Is it 3 or more LCTs or is it just always over the default value of 0.014236401003385642? Have you ever had a day with NO payouts for that day?

Check your settings page for that account, make sure the LCT payout address has the 3 and not one of the other coins you may have listed with a payout address. Also make sure the checkbox is present and if you had to make any changes, click the SAVE button.

CAREFUL! There are TWO save buttons on that top section of SETTINGS page, one for the COINS to be added as a slider and one for the payout addresses, be sure to use the 2nd SAVE button if you have to alter the custom payout numbers.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:41 pm

if youve followed what hashingpro has written and you still receive daily payouts despite not hitting your custom threshold, sigh up to the support system and start a ticket @ support.prohashing.com

@hashingpro: you can be a real dick man
Jberkley77

Post by Jberkley77 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Thanks guys, I have done everything correct, and just did it again to make sure.

I have set my payout threshold to 3.0 LTC and saved it, also I have saved the slider on top to 100% LTC (Both which were the settings before..I just resaved them).

Let's see what happens today...

If the problem still occurs (daily payout of, lets say 0.45 LTC , without hitting my 3.0 threshold) I will write a support ticket.

Thanks again.
alvarezgen

Post by alvarezgen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Jberkley77 wrote:Thanks guys, I have done everything correct, and just did it again to make sure.

I have set my payout threshold to 3.0 LTC and saved it, also I have saved the slider on top to 100% LTC (Both which were the settings before..I just resaved them).

Let's see what happens today...

If the problem still occurs (daily payout of, lets say 0.45 LTC , without hitting my 3.0 threshold) I will write a support ticket.

Thanks again.

I had this same "problem" and I submit a support ticket, and Chris replied that they have a maximum payout threshold for each coin, where the coin will be forced to payout if the balance is above that limit, regardless of the custom payout threshold. They have this because they don't want to be a bank and have to secure large amount of customer funds. So if your daily earnings are above that limit, they were paid every day.

I hope this information help someone :D