This miner is submitting shares too frequently...

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Bitatlas

This miner is submitting shares too frequently...

Post by Bitatlas » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Hi guys,

First post here at the forum but first of all let me tell you that I'm loving Prohashin!

Now, my issue is this. I'm buying X11 hashing from Nicehash. and using the password a=x11 g=off d=2 h=1000. However, sometimes at Prohasing I get the message "This miner is submitting shares too frequently. Its static difficulty is too low, and therefore is being ignored."

What does this mean and how can I solve? Does this hurt the profitability?

It also looks that when I have Dash at the "Live worker status", the balance doesn't move... sorry if this is a noob question but, why?

Thanks for your support!!!

:)
GregoryGHarding

Re: This miner is submitting shares too frequently...

Post by GregoryGHarding » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:29 pm

its written in plain English, your miner is submitting shares too fast and static difficulty is being ignored, cant be any more plain than that.
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Try taking the d=2 off and see if it gets any better.
Bitatlas

Post by Bitatlas » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Gregory, I also now how to read...

How can I solve this? Can I set another static difficulty? Or I should ignore this message? When this message show, the shares are being submitted?
hashingpro wrote:Try taking the d=2 off and see if it gets any better.
Thanks, I will try and will share the result.
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:05 pm

When you get the message shares are being submitted and ignored. They are ignored.
i.e. not given credit for.

Your miner should be working on a hard enough math that it takes 1 minute to solve and get the next problem.
If you are solving faster than 1 time per minute your difficulty is too low and needs to be higher or you are making too much work for the network and your answers are being ignored.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:18 pm

hashingpro wrote:When you get the message shares are being submitted and ignored. They are ignored.
i.e. not given credit for.

Your miner should be working on a hard enough math that it takes 1 minute to solve and get the next problem.
If you are solving faster than 1 time per minute your difficulty is too low and needs to be higher or you are making too much work for the network and your answers are being ignored.
wrong
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:59 pm

ok, its wrong, please make it right.

What would you change Greg?
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:57 pm

it does not ignore shares, no shares are lost. it ignores the static difficulty and automatically switches the worker to vardiff
micca410evo

Post by micca410evo » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:26 pm

other point is that vardiff is +/- 1 min a share, my miners like them at least 3x that amount, otherwise i lose like 25% of my hashrate or it even stops.
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:17 am

"This miner is submitting shares too frequently. Its static difficulty is too low, and therefore is being ignored."
So not really written in plain English since its ambiguous over WHAT "is being ignored."

A much better line might be:
"This miner is submitting shares too frequently. Its static difficulty is too low, and therefore THE DIFFICULTY is being ignored."

Even something along the lines of:
"This miner is submitting shares too frequently. Its static difficulty has been auto-adjusted. The miner is fine now."

But the way that error is worded now, I have no clue WHAT is being ignored, the difficulty, the whole miner? Can't really tell from that content.
Less use of pronouns, more proper nouns will help clarify things all over this site.