Note about earnings

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Note about earnings

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:01 pm

I just wanted to post a quick note that I noticed a minor issue that might have caused small balance discrepancies today for some customers. Few people appear to be affected, and the issue should not cause differences of more than 5%. The average earning right now is 1.02 times expected, due to floating point arithmetic issues that are a low priority because this benefits customers. Chris will be evaluating all balances in about 36 hours when he returns to settle all issues at once.
deltasniper73

Re: Note about earnings

Post by deltasniper73 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:37 pm

Thank you Steve
mycide

Post by mycide » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:47 pm

sounds good, keep it up!
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
lawminer

Post by lawminer » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:33 am

Thank you, Steve. You have been great.
mycide

Post by mycide » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:55 am

yeah today looking at yesterday its clear its off, specialy as graph show yesterday to be the most proifitable day showing on the scale with average value of almost 12 cent/MH still made less yesterday then any day before for a week. so might be more then 5% off.
kutt

Post by kutt » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:17 am

mycide wrote:yeah today looking at yesterday its clear its off, specialy as graph show yesterday to be the most proifitable day showing on the scale with average value of almost 12 cent/MH still made less yesterday then any day before for a week. so might be more then 5% off.

yeah today looking at this forum I don't understand nothing. only joined :roll:
Jalapan

Post by Jalapan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:37 am

kutt wrote:
mycide wrote:yeah today looking at yesterday its clear its off, specialy as graph show yesterday to be the most proifitable day showing on the scale with average value of almost 12 cent/MH still made less yesterday then any day before for a week. so might be more then 5% off.

yeah today looking at this forum I don't understand nothing. only joined :roll:
I hope we get it corrected because im waaasay off..40-50%
mycide

Post by mycide » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:45 am

since those few days things seem to be working well for me atleast. the fact earning was down those days, is not missing shares as i understand if your machine gets kicked of servers because of reasons you wont have any missing shares to be credited, so those days low earnings will not change, already informed us that what been able to be corrected for these days have been already. closed chapter by now id say.
KristieBreeze

Post by KristieBreeze » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:01 am

Thank you Steve.
hashingpro

Post by hashingpro » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:36 am

Kristie, that post is from LAST month.