Best way to get fast ROI for L3+

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
whitenoise

Best way to get fast ROI for L3+

Post by whitenoise » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:34 pm

Hi guys!

I'am newbie in mining and have newbie question)

Which best way for faster moneyback after buyed miner and start mining (L3+) ?

I mean, maybe you know, most profitable payout coin (BTC, LTC, ...) ? or proportion (50% BTC / 50% LTC) for exchange money in fiat.

Hope for your help!
mrgoldy

Re: Best way to get fast ROI for L3+

Post by mrgoldy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:38 pm

Use a site like these to calculate which coin to mine
whattomine.com
coinwarz.com
cryptocompare.com
Gr33k

Post by Gr33k » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:49 pm

You mine the most profitable coin already at ProHashing so that's a good start already ;)

Your payout can be in any coins that you can trade for fiat and/or you can mix in some other coins to save/trade - it's up to you.

You can ROI in many ways - you can do 50/50 BTC/LTC to start and modify it to suite the market trends and your preference :)
whitenoise

Post by whitenoise » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:14 am

Gr33k wrote:You mine the most profitable coin already at ProHashing so that's a good start already ;)

Your payout can be in any coins that you can trade for fiat and/or you can mix in some other coins to save/trade - it's up to you.

You can ROI in many ways - you can do 50/50 BTC/LTC to start and modify it to suite the market trends and your preference :)
Thanks for answer!

Maybe u know moderately risky way, like (50% BTC/25% LTC/25% ZEC)?
Gr33k

Post by Gr33k » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:41 pm

I do 80%LTC 10% BTC and 10% randoms
whitenoise

Post by whitenoise » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Cool! Thks bro
mycide

Post by mycide » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:28 pm

atm 60% LTC 40% BTC But i would recommend if you got some space in profits for speculation on alt coins 10-15% total. But i guess you go with steady cards like LTC and BTC, but both ETH and DASH could be an alternative.
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s
djole

Post by djole » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:04 am

Hi guys, how much you earn with L3+
Please provide some values per day, month...
Maxumark

Post by Maxumark » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:20 am

I would say take 50% in top shelf coins. BTC, BCH, LTC, BCC Then 25% mid range .25 to $10.00 coins that look stable and that you have looked into what they are about and can see some value in. Like PIVX, LISK, GAME. Then the last 25% in D2G (dust to golds) that you can get a lot (thousands or millions) of that have some potential for going exponentially higher in value, with greater risk of course. Like DGB, ABY, DOGE, XVG.

*And this is the most important part*
DO NOT TRADE ANY OF THESE COINS YOU MINE FOR FIAT.
HODL all the coins you mine for 6 months.
If you borrowed the money to purchase the miner and need the miner to pay for its power use, then cash out just enough each month to make the minimum payment and cover the power expense.
Then at the end of 6 months you will likely find that if you gained as much or more value on appreciation of the coins you are holding that the miner made over the 6 months. At that point in time you can either cash out some of the coin to pay your self back or pay off the borrowed money, or just start taking a larger payout lets say 1/6th of the miner original cost to then have the miner paid off in a total of 12 months.

You can thank me later.
djole

Post by djole » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:16 am

Nice advice and explanations.
Could you provide some daily values, how much you earned per day for shared hash power?