LTC M address?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
coastalminer

LTC M address?

Post by coastalminer » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:02 am

Hello.. I am new to mining as I just started yesterday.. When I entered the payout LTC address, it gave me "Invalid Address" when I entered M-address assigned by Trezor.. However, I converted it to 3-address using https://litecoin-project.github.io/p2sh-convert/.. It accepted.. I wanted to make sure this is correct method of converting.. I would hate to lose the funds due to errors.

Thanks!
wisdomofsol

Re: LTC M address?

Post by wisdomofsol » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:59 am

all litecoin addresses start with the letter 'L'
vhmanu

Post by vhmanu » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:39 am

the 3 Address is right. Using it myself with trezor. Prohashing does currently not support M Addresses.
Or you could just use the Legacy LTC Wallet of Trezor which uses the L Addresses
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:53 am

UPGRADE to Coinomi
:P
coastalminer

Post by coastalminer » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:35 am

Thanks guys.. Got my first payout and was confirmed it arrived into my Trezor wallet.