Bitconnect’s upcoming projects Continue on journey- Roadmap Overview

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Jared

Post by Jared » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:27 am

Bitconnect’s upcoming projects Continue on journey. One might wonder what BitConnect is planning next, and how the value of the coin will evolve over time. Some of the prominent developments completed and some awaited in the Bitconnect ecosystem

Steve Sokolowski

Re: Bitconnect’s upcoming projects Continue on journey- Roadmap Overview

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:40 pm

I like this diagram, but I haven't yet seen a case where a coin has survived a transition to 100% proof of stake after its POW period ends. The miners lose interest in the coin and stakers have no incentive to spend, since old coins earn more for staking. Coins die due to lack of volume without any POW.

I hope that Bitconnectcoin reconsiders its move to 100% POS, as history shows that coins rarely survive the transition.
mycide

Re: Bitconnect’s upcoming projects Continue on journey- Roadmap Overview

Post by mycide » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Amen
Running rigs: KNC Titan, Antminer D3 & L3+'s