Calculate profits for each mining machines

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
bollomilan

Calculate profits for each mining machines

Post by bollomilan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:01 am

Hello guys,

It's the first time I use prohashing. Nice to meet you all and thank you for you incredible work and cooperation!

I have three mining asic machines, two of wich are shared with friend and one is mine.

I would like to understand if it is possible to calculate the profit for each machine separately. So I can keep record of what I earn alone.

Is it more profitable to have access with the same username and password? Or should I set up a new account to keep the record of the profits in a more accountable way?

Thank you :ugeek:
Jalapan

Re: Calculate profits for each mining machines

Post by Jalapan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 am

3 different accounts i guess but im not an expert
locohammerhead

Re: Calculate profits for each mining machines

Post by locohammerhead » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:59 am

you can always take the daily profits and divide it by three. That's of course assuming the machines are identical.