Bitcoin Cash update

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
spierce

Re: Bitcoin Cash update

Post by spierce » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:32 pm

spierce wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
GregoryGHarding wrote:
ditto
I'll tell Chris about this, but you might want to submit a ticket just to make sure he doesn't forget and that it's in his queue.
I also have this problem. Sent email yesterday. Nothing heard. Was hoping for at least a 'we are looking' or something.
Found it! Google was marking prohashing emails as spam.
crypticj

Post by crypticj » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:32 pm

Ditto added Bitcoincash address... no balance. will submit a ticket.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:59 pm

I looked into this and the query I used to determine the BitcoinCash balances had a bug that affected users who had never received a bitcoin payout prior to August 1 or were not earning bitcoin on the morning of August 1 or had never earned bitcoin prior to August 1. Basically, with the old query, it only credited users who fulfilled all three criteria. I have corrected the issue and updated the balances.
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Chris Sokolowski wrote:I looked into this and the query I used to determine the BitcoinCash balances had a bug that affected users who had never received a bitcoin payout prior to August 1 or were not earning bitcoin on the morning of August 1 or had never earned bitcoin prior to August 1. Basically, with the old query, it only credited users who fulfilled all three criteria. I have corrected the issue and updated the balances.
after your bug fix i had the bitcoin cash address removed from my settings. also, i can't forfeit or delete my bitcoin address
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:01 pm

I fixed the BitcoinCash addresses. As far as the bitcoin forfeiture, That might be hard coded in the website since bitcoin used to be our default payout coin. I will investigate to see what is causing it.