Bitcoin Cash update

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Bitcoin Cash update

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:13 pm

Here's an update on Bitcoin Cash.
  • Chris does not plan to execute bitcoin payouts today, as previously announced. Payouts will resume tomorrow.
  • Bitcoin Cash was added for payout about one hour ago. You can add it as a payout proportion now if you would like.
  • Bitcoin Cash balances are incorrect because Chris is still calculating them from this morning. For now, Cash you earned since it was added an hour ago will be displayed. Once Chris determines the amount of Cash obtained from this morning, it will be added.
  • All customers must add a payout address to be paid your Bitcoin Cash, if any is owed to you. You can do that now.
  • We are not a bank! Customers who do not enter a Bitcoin Cash payout address by September 1 will forfeit their Cash balances.
CritterDog

Re: Bitcoin Cash update

Post by CritterDog » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:03 pm

I just added a Bitcoin Cash payout address and as soon as I did all of my Reg Bitcoin disappeared? Whats up with this?
NEVERMIND the BTC balance just returned
joshn712

Post by joshn712 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:09 pm

Are you paying out the BCC amount to us from holding the BTC during the fork?
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:28 pm

All the Bitcoin that was on accounts at the time of the fork has been credited as BitcoinCash. All you should need to do is add a BitcoinCash payout address to your account.

Also, I might not be able to payout in BitcoinCash tonight because all exchanges have withdrawals locked at the moment.
GAWminer27

Post by GAWminer27 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:45 pm

So, does this mean you will no longer be paying out in BTC any longer? only BCC? or Both?
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:00 pm

We offer both BitcoinCash and Bitcoin. No payout proportions were changed as the result of the fork, so if you were earning Bitcoin previously, you still are earning Bitcoin. If you want to earn BitcoinCash, you can add it as a payout proportion.
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Chris Sokolowski wrote:All the Bitcoin that was on accounts at the time of the fork has been credited as BitcoinCash. All you should need to do is add a BitcoinCash payout address to your account.

Also, I might not be able to payout in BitcoinCash tonight because all exchanges have withdrawals locked at the moment.
Hi Chris I added a Bitcoincash wallet but did not receive any new balance of bitcoincash, If you check I have a Bitcoin Balance. It was there during the fork. Thanks
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:31 am

CritterDog wrote:
Chris Sokolowski wrote:All the Bitcoin that was on accounts at the time of the fork has been credited as BitcoinCash. All you should need to do is add a BitcoinCash payout address to your account.

Hi Chris I added a Bitcoincash wallet but did not receive any new balance of bitcoincash, If you check I have a Bitcoin Balance. It was there during the fork. Thanks
ditto
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:45 am

GregoryGHarding wrote:
CritterDog wrote:

ditto
I'll tell Chris about this, but you might want to submit a ticket just to make sure he doesn't forget and that it's in his queue.
spierce

Post by spierce » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:
GregoryGHarding wrote:
CritterDog wrote: Hi Chris I added a Bitcoincash wallet but did not receive any new balance of bitcoincash, If you check I have a Bitcoin Balance. It was there during the fork. Thanks
ditto
I'll tell Chris about this, but you might want to submit a ticket just to make sure he doesn't forget and that it's in his queue.
I also have this problem. Sent email yesterday. Nothing heard. Was hoping for at least a 'we are looking' or something.