BitconnectCoin Daemon Down 27 June

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
AvPro

BitconnectCoin Daemon Down 27 June

Post by AvPro » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:51 am

Steve, Chris,

Scrypt Algorithm errors
Unable to obtain the latest block from the daemon.

BCC is down again, we can't mine it :( . Unable to connect for solo and PPS big knock of affect to profitability
vhmanu

Re: BitconnectCoin Daemon Down 27 June

Post by vhmanu » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:43 am

its back up now with wrong sell price. I've seen a wrong sell price several times now in the last week for BitconnectCoin.
Instead of 0.02 it is 0.001 :(
Here is the Screenshot.
AvPro

Post by AvPro » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:36 am

It's down again
fattygrub

Re: BitconnectCoin Daemon Down 27 June and July 1

Post by fattygrub » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:46 pm

I confirmed this observation today. very strange. checked about twenty other coins at PH coin status (mostly at random) and none come even close to this spread.

@ fattygrub « Sat 6:36 pm »
where’s the 0.001 coming from?

@ fattygrub « Sat 6:36 pm »
it’s ~0.02 on both sides at nova and bcc official for days..

@ fattygrub « Sat 6:35 pm »
i see that too: 0.00100058 sell price for BCC... what’s up with that?
fattygrub

Post by fattygrub » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:06 am

Chris referenced this .001 BCC sell price this morning on chat...

From what I understood, this is what he called the "basement" price which is displayed soon after we sell a large amount of BCC.

So I infer this is only a temporary situation until market settles and we can sell some more.

Most likely happens to all or most coins, it's just that BCC is currently most obvious to us.