The optimal password setting for Nicehash to mine on Prohashing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
mickeekung

The optimal password setting for Nicehash to mine on Prohashing

Post by mickeekung » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:33 am

Scrypt(Thanks to FRISKIE)
d=8192 g=off h=1000

X11
a=x11 g=off d=2 h=1000

I use this password and I can get more profit with less loss delta.

EDIT: X11 diff=2 due to NH raise the minimum X11 diff.

This is only for guideline so please use at your own risk. :!: :!: :!:
Last edited by mickeekung on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Wanna see some exciting and interesting cloud mining contract which is different to Hashflare or Genesis Mining? Here is the site I trust.

https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=8945

https://www.cryptomining.farm/signup/?referrer=59E0E92B882D
piet

Re: The optimal password setting for Nicehash to mine on Prohashing

Post by piet » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:54 am

Yesterday morning i thought i try nicehash, just to test... Its very!! disappointing so far. i used a=scrypt d=8192 h=1
I will give this settings a try, hopefully the earnings will increase. (no losses)

there is no need to set a=scrypt ? when mining script ?
mickeekung

Post by mickeekung » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:08 am

piet wrote:Yesterday morning i thought i try nicehash, just to test... Its very!! disappointing so far. i used a=scrypt d=8192 h=1
I will give this settings a try, hopefully the earnings will increase. (no losses)

there is no need to set a=scrypt ? when mining script ?
Yes there is no need to put a=scrypt when mining scrypt but if X11 you need to put a=x11.
Wanna see some exciting and interesting cloud mining contract which is different to Hashflare or Genesis Mining? Here is the site I trust.

https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=8945

https://www.cryptomining.farm/signup/?referrer=59E0E92B882D
piet

Post by piet » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:15 am

Cool ! thx for the advice.

btw, what do you pay ?

yesterday i payed;
Price BTC/GH/Day
fattygrub

Post by fattygrub » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Nice work. After testing for a couple hours of X11 at Nicehash ( at 3G and 6G ), these settings give the best results I have seen:

X11
a=x11 g=off d=0.1 h=1000

Thanks.
sirslayerjr

Post by sirslayerjr » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:00 am

i have the best settings for scrypt using nicehash rentals.. but why i should give up my advantage?
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:21 am

sirslayerjr wrote:i have the best settings for scrypt using nicehash rentals.. but why i should give up my advantage?
why even bother making this post?
sirslayerjr

Post by sirslayerjr » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:41 pm

facts of life. everyone wants to turn 1 dollar into 2 dollars. nicehash is an example of bots that are used for prohashing and any fluctuation of price rate per hashes for an example $.07 to $1.00 and it causes all the bots to jump for higher prices on the rentals. im not a bot and i have to sit there and bet out all the bots the best as i can.. the result in the long term ... it makes rental of a rig to be impossible .. many others are suffering from no orders filled on their rentals because the bots are wrecking the lil guys (us) and is that fair?? finding the best optimal setting is the key to beat those bots?? nope , those bots are optimized .. the secret is to know when to rent miners so you dont take a lost!! the real unfairness boils down from bots hogging up available rentals so they can order more hashes when price per hash is more favorable.. just watch the rental prices goes up when it goes over $.10 on prohash..