my account is screwed up... i cant add coins to select to earn with I and request a new password, get an email and a lin

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
sirslayerjr

my account is screwed up... i cant add coins to select to earn with I and request a new password, get an email and a lin

Post by sirslayerjr » Fri May 19, 2017 1:47 am

my account is screwed up... i cant add coins to select to earn with I and request a new password, get an email and a link that didnt work... i had to create a new account ...!!!! i was mining with nicehash and i didnt realized this pool was having issues.. it was down a day and now my account is screwed up!! it dont show my earnings i did that day and how funny nicehash was running with no issue.. so where are my shares ???? and why i cant add any coins ..

sirslayer is my first account.. i have access to the account but the add coins just dont work anymore and my forum account i requested a new password and i get an email with a link that didnt work.. it says my account is all ready valid..
sirslayerjr

Re: my account is screwed up... i cant add coins to select to earn with I and request a new password, get an email and a

Post by sirslayerjr » Fri May 19, 2017 5:07 am

update my sirslayer account is working!!
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: my account is screwed up... i cant add coins to select to earn with I and request a new password, get an email and a

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri May 19, 2017 8:06 pm

I'm a bit confused about what is happening. On what day did you rent hashrate, how much, and during what times? As far as adding coins, I'm assuming you mean payout proportions, and if so you'll need to be more specific about what error you are experiencing.
sirslayerjr

Post by sirslayerjr » Mon May 22, 2017 3:34 pm

its ok chris, ill take the lost.. its small anyway and you run a tight ship.. thank you for the support!!!!