Bitcoin payout threshold rising to $100

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Bitcoin payout threshold rising to $100

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed May 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Unfortunately, beginning tomorrow, the bitcoin payout threshold will be rising to $100. The fees for yesterday's payouts cost over $22, and that is on top of the withdrawal fees for exchanges.

We also wanted to provide a warning that we expect to raise the bitcoin payout threshold to $250 within a few weeks, if current rates of increase continue. You can receive payouts in bitcoins immediately by ignoring the payout threshold; fees per person per day are now exceeding $2 for that option. The bitcoin network is unusable, and we strongly advise all customers to receive payouts in another coin.

The free payout threshold will remain at $1 for all other coins.

One issue that Chris pointed out is that when a coin is in error, customers who requested that coin are paid in bitcoins until the coin is available for payouts again. With the bitcoin network in its current state, small amounts of bitcoins are worthless, so we will be making litecoins the default payout coin this weekend so that customers don't earn useless amounts of bitcoins.

Feel free to contact Chris with any questions or concerns.
GregoryGHarding

Re: Bitcoin payout threshold rising to $100

Post by GregoryGHarding » Wed May 17, 2017 7:50 pm

once these changes occur to make litecoin the default payout will we be able to transfer or forfeit useless amounts of BTC?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed May 17, 2017 8:22 pm

GregoryGHarding wrote:once these changes occur to make litecoin the default payout will we be able to transfer or forfeit useless amounts of BTC?
That's one of the goals.
dfair98

Post by dfair98 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:03 am

Me: Hi, Mr Wallet, I'd like to transfer 0.15 bitcoin
Wallet: Hi Mr D! Sure I can transfer 0.15 bitcoin for you no problem! the fee for that transfer is: 0.019123151152
Me: :twisted: