Unable to use multiple password arguments

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Namiks

Unable to use multiple password arguments

Post by Namiks » Wed May 17, 2017 12:48 pm

I had a brief look around the forums and the internet in hopes of finding an answer, but couldn't. Hopefully this'll help.

In bfgminer, cgminer and ccminer I am unable to use multiple password arguments in my configs. I'm able to use one.

Code: Select all

-p d=8192, c=coinname
does not work.

Code: Select all

-p d=8192,c=coinname
does not work, either.

The first argument is acknowledged and accepted by the pool, however any additional ones are ignored. Is there something I could be forgetting?

A quick edit: This pertains to both the scrypt and x11 algorithms. In ccminer, adding a=x11 to my password argument works just fine, but once again, no additional arguments work.
dfair98

Re: Unable to use multiple password arguments

Post by dfair98 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Use quotes:
-p "d=8192 c=coinname"
Last edited by dfair98 on Wed May 17, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Namiks

Re: Unable to use multiple password arguments

Post by Namiks » Wed May 17, 2017 1:15 pm

dfair98 wrote:Use quotes:
-p "d=8192 c=coinname"
Yup, that appears to have worked! Thanks a ton, happy mining.