using the new WAMP API

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
mjgraham

using the new WAMP API

Post by mjgraham » Sat May 06, 2017 1:32 pm

I have been trying to get this new system to work. Messing with the code on the help page I haven't gotten anything to work really, looking at the code in the page source I was able to get it to connect and get a one shot of the profitability data but no updates (honestly I don't know how that part works). What I really want is the get my rig's hashrates , I looked at the calls and put the API key in there it acts like it connects but I never get anything. I guess what I would like to know does any one have a working command line sample piece of code that they would share? plus is there any way/ kind of error messages from this stuff. I am not very fluent in nodejs but can get around once I get a starting point.

Thanks