Payouts not Executing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
jinxorbit

Re: Payouts not Executing

Post by jinxorbit » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:19 am

BTC not paid out. Also have $$ payout coinbase has been there for a week.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:19 am

Looking into your account. From what I see there is a bug with displaying balances on the website since on the website your BTC balance is adding in your dollar balance as well. I need to investigate the query and correct it.

As for the dollar payouts, would you be ok if I converted them to BTC for you? Our Coinbase account is locked and we Coinbase support isn't replying to requests to unlock it, so I don't know when the dollar payouts will go out next.
jinxorbit

Post by jinxorbit » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:25 am

Chris Sokolowski wrote:Looking into your account. From what I see there is a bug with displaying balances on the website since on the website your BTC balance is adding in your dollar balance as well. I need to investigate the query and correct it.

As for the dollar payouts, would you be ok if I converted them to BTC for you? Our Coinbase account is locked and we Coinbase support isn't replying to requests to unlock it, so I don't know when the dollar payouts will go out next.
Can you make the payout in LTC? I understand the coinbase issue, and on 2nd thought I really don't need the payouts to be in dollars anyway. I have set LTC as my payout coin, of course the 2% tip is still there... thanks for all of your help. Either payout is OK though.
Last edited by jinxorbit on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
vhmanu

Post by vhmanu » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:53 am

my payout eligible for BTC should be above the default payout, so far no payout.
And my Coinbase payout is pending,too (i know you have a issue with it right now)
algomaspur

Post by algomaspur » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Could you please check my account my goldcoin balance is payout eligble but has not payed out for a couple of days thanks. :D
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:10 am

jnxorbit, I converted your dollar balance to BTC. We store dollar balances in BTC until they are sold, so that only required a change in balances in our database as opposed to a sell to LTC which we legally can't do upon request.

vhmanu, your BTC balance is worth $38 at the moment, and the default threshold is $40 (see Bitcoin payout threshold rising again). I can convert the dollar balance to BTC if you want or you can leave it until we get our Coinbase account resolved. Let me know what your want to do.

algomaspur, I will get that payout sent today.
vhmanu

Post by vhmanu » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:35 am

Chris Sokolowski wrote: vhmanu, your BTC balance is worth $38 at the moment, and the default threshold is $40 (see Bitcoin payout threshold rising again). I can convert the dollar balance to BTC if you want or you can leave it until we get our Coinbase account resolved. Let me know what your want to do.
Hi,

im pretty sure my BTC Balance has shown nearly 0.04 for days. Thats why i was confused i got no payout. Today it only shows 0.02865916.
And yes, please convert the dollar balance to BTC.

thanks
algomaspur

Post by algomaspur » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:31 am

Thanks for working so hard Chris!
jinxorbit

Post by jinxorbit » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:53 am

Chris Sokolowski wrote:jnxorbit, I converted your dollar balance to BTC. We store dollar balances in BTC until they are sold, so that only required a change in balances in our database as opposed to a sell to LTC which we legally can't do upon request.

vhmanu, your BTC balance is worth $38 at the moment, and the default threshold is $40 (see Bitcoin payout threshold rising again). I can convert the dollar balance to BTC if you want or you can leave it until we get our Coinbase account resolved. Let me know what your want to do.

algomaspur, I will get that payout sent today.
Thanks Chris... BTC is fine.
excelerator

Post by excelerator » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:39 am

Hi Chris,

I checked the transaction IDs @ https://etherscan.io for my ETH payments for 4/25 & 4/27 and the TXIDs were reported as "Unable to locate Transaction entry"

Can you determine what happened and get my payouts for those two days processed?

Thanks
Last edited by excelerator on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.