Status as of Thursday, October 30

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Status as of Thursday, October 30

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:20 am

Here's today's status:
  • While I had hoped to move forward to multiple exchanges, the primary concern right now is to remove this site from 5ite before they disconnect it due to lack of payment today. Chris has been struggling to get it online on a different host. I told him that he needs to prioritize that above all else because once this site goes down, E-Mail will disappear too. I can't make any progress on bug fixing until he completes that task.
  • There is also an issue with some users who have very small balances in some coins, which did not pay out for some reason. We probably won't have time to deal with the issue until Saturday because of the problem of 5ite, so Chris will likely just overpay those users manually tonight and deal with the issue when the weekend comes.
  • I think that the problem with Kristof's miners, and that of some of the other users who have had trouble connecting for a while, might be an issue with the pool that has been present from the beginning, rather than just occurring recently. It might have gotten worse recently. If so, then it may be easy to fix the issue, if only I could get the time to do it. While I definitely believe that the pool will continue to grow, imagine how much could get done if I could work 80 hours a week instead of being limited to 35.
  • The pool is still vulnerable to Cryptsy downtime until we get multiple exchanges working, which may not be until November 23 now.