Payouts not Executing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Payouts not Executing

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:34 pm

The Sexcoin issue and a lot of other payouts are fixed. Guldencoin will go out tomorrow (or sooner if Bittrex unlocks its wallet sooner),
Madler1337

Post by Madler1337 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Hello, my login Madler1337. I have 4 days of not getting paid their ETC
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:19 pm

Madler1337 wrote:Hello, my login Madler1337. I have 4 days of not getting paid their ETC
Thanks for the report. Chris will look into this and get them paid out today.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:24 pm

Madler1337 wrote:Hello, my login Madler1337. I have 4 days of not getting paid their ETC
Hi. You are not being paid because your balance is 0.97 ETC and you set a (higher) custom payout threshold of 2.00 ETC. You should either use the default payout threshold or lower your custom payout threshold if you want to be paid tomorrow. Alternatively, you can wait until you earn enough to reach your custom payout threshold of 2.0 ETC.
dronKZ

Post by dronKZ » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:29 am

Hi Steve, Chris. Juzaju your pool for 3 months and meet the challenge of payments consistently, mining can customize your light is regularly paid? (Daily)
Regards from Kazakhstan)))
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:41 am

Hi dronKZ.

I appreciate your concern, and I work every day to payouts sent as soon as I can. I have been making sure that payouts for the largest coins get sent every day. Payouts are automated, but sometimes there is a small balance discrepancy or an error with an exchange that prevents us from getting coins in our wallet; as a result, I have to manually intervene. I already have alerts set to notify me of payouts that did not get sent due to a balance issue in our wallet, and I set aside time every day to fix these issues. However, I do have prioritize my time, and while payouts are a high priority they aren't always #1. For example, if there is an issue preventing users from mining or causing exceptionally low profitability, I will fix that issue before I work on any payout problems. That's why I will not guarantee a time, but I will guarantee that I will get them out before the end of the day.

Many of the posts in this topic are from users who expect a payout at the exact same time each day and post a message when the payout doesn't come at the "usual" time. I recommend that you users wait until the end of the day before posting that a payout did not get sent. In all except the rarest cases, I will have already known about and fixed it before then.

The other important thing to keep in mind is that we payout in 210 coins every day. Many of the posts are in this thread are for different coins, all caused by various unrelated issues at various times. Don't interpret the number of posts here to indicate a major issue with the pool. Most other pools payout in one or maybe a few coins; if we paid out in a limited number of coins, I am sure this thread would much shorter.

In conclusion, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have had with the payouts. If there is a specific coin that is causing you issues, please post it here and I will investigate today. Thanks again for being a member of the pool.
dronKZ

Post by dronKZ » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:02 am

Chris Sokolowski wrote:Hi dronKZ.

I appreciate your concern, and I work every day to payouts sent as soon as I can. I have been making sure that payouts for the largest coins get sent every day. Payouts are automated, but sometimes there is a small balance discrepancy or an error with an exchange that prevents us from getting coins in our wallet; as a result, I have to manually intervene. I already have alerts set to notify me of payouts that did not get sent due to a balance issue in our wallet, and I set aside time every day to fix these issues. However, I do have prioritize my time, and while payouts are a high priority they aren't always #1. For example, if there is an issue preventing users from mining or causing exceptionally low profitability, I will fix that issue before I work on any payout problems. That's why I will not guarantee a time, but I will guarantee that I will get them out before the end of the day.

Many of the posts in this topic are from users who expect a payout at the exact same time each day and post a message when the payout doesn't come at the "usual" time. I recommend that you users wait until the end of the day before posting that a payout did not get sent. In all except the rarest cases, I will have already known about and fixed it before then.

The other important thing to keep in mind is that we payout in 210 coins every day. Many of the posts are in this thread are for different coins, all caused by various unrelated issues at various times. Don't interpret the number of posts here to indicate a major issue with the pool. Most other pools payout in one or maybe a few coins; if we paid out in a limited number of coins, I am sure this thread would much shorter.

In conclusion, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have had with the payouts. If there is a specific coin that is causing you issues, please post it here and I will investigate today. Thanks again for being a member of the pool.
Thanks Chris payment came!
dronKZ

Post by dronKZ » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:38 am

Well no payments again ((((
dronKZ

Post by dronKZ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:40 am

No payments!
olkah

Post by olkah » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:31 am

No payment of coins BellaCoin BELA almost 1 month why ????!!!! http://prntscr.com/ed42ao I ask you to understand and proceed with the payment