Elevating My Work Routine

Posts of general interest that are not related to cryptocurrency.
Forum rules
This forum is for posts of general interest not related to cryptocurrency but still must follow the forums rules posted at https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums. Replies must relate to the topic being discussed in the thread, and any links included must be included to provide more information or context and contribute something to the value of the discussion.

Spam links are grounds for post deletion and banishment from the forums.
hulkk

Elevating My Work Routine

Post by hulkk » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:14 am

Lately, I've been experimenting with working at my computer while standing up. Now, I've found a rhythm by alternating between sitting and standing throughout my workday, and it's made a real difference in my focus and energy levels.
When it comes to gaming, playing PS games while standing has been an absolute blast! However, I'm still adjusting to computer games in the standing position; I find sitting down more comfortable, but maybe that'll change with time. Have any of you tried working while standing up? I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences on this unique approach.
HenryThompson

Re: Elevating My Work Routine

Post by HenryThompson » Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:11 am

I would like to hear answers to this question
dryfirewood

Re: Elevating My Work Routine

Post by dryfirewood » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:14 am

hulkk wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:14 am Lately, I've been experimenting with working at my computer while standing up. Now, I've found a rhythm by alternating between sitting and standing throughout my workday, and it's made a real difference in my focus and energy levels. Friday Night Funkin
When it comes to gaming, playing PS games while standing has been an absolute blast! However, I'm still adjusting to computer games in the standing position; I find sitting down more comfortable, but maybe that'll change with time. Have any of you tried working while standing up? I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences on this unique approach.
Enhance interaction and immersion in the game.
Reduces the risk of cramps and numbness due to sitting for long periods of time.
Can help improve reflexes and mobility in games.