Can't Connect New Miner's To Account

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
KellyfromVA

Can't Connect New Miner's To Account

Post by KellyfromVA » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:01 am

I thought I was losing it. Have been trying to set up three more miners; 2-S9i's and 1-L3+, but no matter what I do, they won't associate to my account and start mining. Even had a co-mining friend of mine check my work and he says it all looks good.
Tried sending a helpdesk inquiry, but nobody has gotten back to me. At this point all I can conclude is it's something with my account.
Anyone else having this issue lately?
merede

Re: Can't Connect New Miner's To Account

Post by merede » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:09 am

If you're having trouble connecting new miners to your account, it's essential to troubleshoot the issue step by step. Firstly, ensure that the miners are properly configured and connected to the network. Check the network settings and verify that the miners have access to the internet. Additionally, review your account settings and ensure that you're using the correct credentials for the miners to connect. If the issue persists, consider reaching out to customer support for assistance. Also, if you're looking for medication, always ensure to buy Xanax online UK from reputable sources to ensure safety and authenticity.