I really don't like how many people

A forum to discuss mining pools, features, etc.
Forum rules
This forum is a place to discuss mining pools, features, etc. Topics can include but are not limited to PROHASHING pool.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
taoaxue123

I really don't like how many people

Post by taoaxue123 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:52 am

But Zein never wanted to be on the front lines of a war against Blizzard in the first place—and he certainly didn't want to be a martyr. "I made the website a long time before Diablo Immortal was announced," he said. "Why are random people on the internet writing articles saying I did it in 'protest' of Diablo Immortal or that I was an 'angry fan?' I don't even play Diablo."

Zein's post on Reddit, asking readers to stop attacking Blizzard.
After receiving that notice from Blizzard's legal team POE currency trade , Zein complied by taking down the redirect and instead had playdiablo4.com point to a Google image search for "phone." (Obviously keeping the joke alive, though more subtly.) After several redditors claiming to be lawyers told Zein that the situation could be serious, he became anxious and called Blizzard's lawyers.

I really don't like how many people are trying to call Blizzard's lawyers scummy in the responses to my thread

"I was really getting insecure and anxious about Blizzard suing me because of all the replies saying I was done for," he said. "He was very kind with me though, and told me I had nothing to worry about. I'm grateful for that. It's why I really don't like how many people are trying to call Blizzard's lawyers scummy in the responses to my thread. The guy handled it really nicely and calmly with me, so I have no animosity towards him and Blizzard."

But for people who just want more reasons to buy Path of exile currency hate Blizzard, that matters little—even after Zein made several updates to his post imploring readers to stop attacking Blizzard and its lawyers. "Guys, please stop attacking Blizzard over this," he wrote in one update. "This is standard procedure. [Grinding Gear Games] owns the [Path of Exile] website and they're a direct competitor of Blizzard with regards to Diablo. The lawyer clarified that Blizzard did find the joke funny too, but they also needed this done to minimize harm. It's not their fault."