Any tools for automation crypto arbitrage routine?

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
p2pforks_space

Any tools for automation crypto arbitrage routine?

Post by p2pforks_space » Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:56 pm

Hi there! Recently I started in a crypto arbitrage on P2P deals. If you aren't familiar, its based on the offers to buy crypto with fiat and sell crypto to fiat back with positive margin. So the main job - finding profitable chains between fiat, crypto, payment methods, limits and exchanges. Its a big deal to collect all information on hand and get it on time, and after some tries I been stuck in the excel, spreadsheets, notepad. In order to solve this problem I started to find services with that data, and I haven’t found something even a bit close to my expectations. Do you know any services?