Cant connect to Equilhash.

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Spankyham

Cant connect to Equilhash.

Post by Spankyham » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:42 am

So I am new to mining and I don't know if I did something wrong or what so keep that in mind.

I use Awesome miner to use my GPU (RTX 3060Ti) to mine BTG (BitcoinGold) With the mining software GMiner.
I have been mining for about 3-4 days and it worked perfectly at 0.24 USD$ a day but then today I checked on it and it popped up with a message saying "Connection error : Connection closed" I haven't changed any settings Soooo I am of ideas. I don't know if I have to just wait cause there is a connection problem with the servers that I don't know/somehow skipped past or if there is a config issue somehow.

Extra info :
I have 32GB of ram
I7-7700
RTX 3060ti
4TB of SSD space
1TB of HDD space
The connection to the pool is stratum+tcp://us.mining.prohashing.com:3345
The algro is Zhash Equilhash 144.5

Config: Since I use awesome miner it wont look like "miner -u user -p PW -coin BTG"
Pool settings Image
General settings

I have no extra command line options.

Any help/info would be much apricated. Also sorry if I messed something up or did something wrong.

Steven Godshall

Re: Cant connect to Equilhash.

Post by Steven Godshall » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:51 pm

Is the issue still happening?

If so I suggest checking this guide https://prohashing.com/guides/equihash- ... ning-guide and if you're still having issues feel free to submit a support ticket.
addfal

Re: Cant connect to Equilhash.

Post by addfal » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:24 am

Giant Eagle liquor store hours may vary by location, but are typically Monday through Saturday 9am to 10pm, and Sunday 12pm to 8pm. The giant eagle alcohol hours may vary with location. liquor store giant eagle hours