my dashboard display more workers than I have

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Mezy1990

my dashboard display more workers than I have

Post by Mezy1990 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:27 pm

hello, please who can tell me why prohashing dashboard display more workers than I have, im using L3+ somtimes it is displayed 4 workers I don't know why
Sarah Manter

Re: my dashboard display more workers than I have

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:51 am

For something like this, can you please submit a support ticket to [email protected] with screenshots so we can look into it with you?
merede

Re: my dashboard display more workers than I have

Post by merede » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:08 am

If your dashboard displays more workers than you actually have, it could be due to various reasons such as duplicate entries, data errors, or technical glitches. Double-check your records for any inaccuracies and ensure proper synchronization with your dashboard system. If the issue persists, consider reaching out to your dashboard provider for assistance.

Additionally, if you're looking to manage your workforce efficiently, you may want to explore software solutions like buy saxenda to streamline operations and ensure accurate tracking of personnel.