Testing new EU server

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

Testing new EU server

Post by Sarah Manter » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:13 am

Hey miners,

Is anyone online who usually uses our eu.prohashing.com server and would be willing to test out our eu.mining.prohashing.com server before we officially release it?
jkndt

Re: Testing new EU server

Post by jkndt » Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:01 pm

Hi Sarah, I've got to be honest, I completely missed that there was even an eu server!
Did you get anyone to help test the new server yet?
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:49 am

jkndt wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:01 pm Hi Sarah, I've got to be honest, I completely missed that there was even an eu server!
Did you get anyone to help test the new server yet?
Right now we're working on some aspects of it, but I'll keep you in mind over the course of the week as we're prepping things. Right at the moment, we have both the old eu url (eu.prohashing.com) and the new eu url (eu.mining.prohashing.com) pointed to the old server, and once we've fixed what we need to fix on the new one, anyone with the new url in their configurations will be automatically redirected to the new server.
jkndt

Post by jkndt » Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:51 am

Just let me know if you need anything.
Have switched over all my asics without any issue.
My Chia server reports that eu.mining.prohashing.com:3360 doesn't work, however.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:20 pm

jkndt wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:51 am Just let me know if you need anything.
My Chia server reports that eu.mining.prohashing.com:3360 doesn't work, however.
Thanks. We’ll take a look.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:20 pm

jkndt wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:51 am Just let me know if you need anything.
I'm sorry, I misunderstood. There is no eu server for Chia. You're farming directly to the Chia blockchain, so you just use our primary server for that algorithm.
jkndt

Post by jkndt » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:13 pm

Ah, fair enough. That may need clarifying for other chia users?
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:29 pm

jkndt wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:13 pm Ah, fair enough. That may need clarifying for other chia users?
I posted notifications in Twitter and Discord and updated the Chia guide.
yotiy

Post by yotiy » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:34 pm

The "GPU Ethash Static Diff Issue" refers to a problem encountered by GPUs while mining cryptocurrencies using the Ethash algorithm. This issue can cause fluctuations in mining difficulty, affecting mining efficiency and profitability. Miners experiencing this problem may need to adjust their mining settings or seek assistance from technical support.

For those in South Africa, looking to Mexican Weight Loss Pills, ensure to explore reputable online pharmacies and consult with a healthcare professional before making any purchase.
david11226789

Post by david11226789 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:42 am

stickman warriors unlock all characters refers to a sought-after feature or cheat in Stickman Warriors games, granting players immediate access to all playable characters without fulfilling in-game requirements. This shortcut bypasses the usual progression system, enabling players to experiment with a variety of characters' unique abilities and styles from the outset. While unlocking all characters at once may offer instant diversity and excitement, it can diminish the sense of achievement derived from gradually unlocking them through gameplay challenges.