Prohashing as a Trusted Business Partner

Read about Prohashing, mining, and coins in general!
Forum rules
Sign up to be notified of new posts to the Prohashing Blog at http://eepurl.com/gx1e0j

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

Prohashing as a Trusted Business Partner

Post by Sarah Manter » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:12 am

What makes PROHASHING a safe bet? Check out this page, which explains exactly what makes us worthy of your trust.

https://prohashing.com/about/prohashing ... ss-partner
Mastermind007

Re: Prohashing as a Trusted Business Partner

Post by Mastermind007 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:34 am

This was a very nice read.

It is unfortunate that the average person thinks crypto is for criminal activity only and that any company associated with it is just fueling the criminal activity. This shows the step that can be taken, and are being taken by Prohashing, to combat criminal activity and shine a positive light on cryptocurrencies.
robinsoz

Post by robinsoz » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:06 pm

I like doing business with an ethical company, and given some people's perceptions of the cryptocurrency space these are probably wise precautions.

As a general rule of course, it is not necessary to follow all these precautions in order to be ethical or legal and it is unlikely most businesses could thrive if they had to follow rules like these with regards to their suppliers. Hopefully at some future date the reputation of cryptocurrency among people who do not know much about it will improve to the point where some of these are no longer necessary.
arkansasguy

Post by arkansasguy » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:20 pm

About how long does it take to be approved for the prohashing trusted mining program? I submitted last night and it says being reviewed.

Not being impatient, just curious to the wait time is all.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:43 pm

arkansasguy wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:20 pm About how long does it take to be approved for the prohashing trusted mining program? I submitted last night and it says being reviewed.

Not being impatient, just curious to the wait time is all.
I see that you also submitted this question as a support ticket, but in case others have the same question, the process should take a few days, although it could take a little longer in some occasional cases requiring further research to confirm identity.
skylarsmsith

Post by skylarsmsith » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:18 am

It seems to me that the best indicator of company reliability is the number of satisfied customers.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:42 am

skylarsmsith wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:18 am It seems to me that the best indicator of company reliability is the number of satisfied customers.
A company can have satisfied customers but still be implementing shady business practices, which is not the case with PROHASHING. You should check out the linked page in the original post to see why.