Eth based coins post merge???

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ScKryptoguy

Eth based coins post merge???

Post by ScKryptoguy » Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:18 am

THE MERGE ERMAGHERD!!!
So I have to ask because this isnt clear.With what we use TO MINE ex; ETC or even RVN can we still have payouts to Usdc, Shiba, tether or is that going to be gone by the wayside as well??
You miss 100% of shots you dont take.....unless you"re a Goalie!!!
Sarah Manter

Re: Eth based coins post merge???

Post by Sarah Manter » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:58 am

ScKryptoguy wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:18 am THE MERGE ERMAGHERD!!!
So I have to ask because this isnt clear.With what we use TO MINE ex; ETC or even RVN can we still have payouts to Usdc, Shiba, tether or is that going to be gone by the wayside as well??
Yes, we will still be able to get paid in those coins, but for now there may be some delays as Exchanges lock and unlock wallets post merge. After the dust settles, you should be able to be paid in ETH/Ethereum tokens.
ScKryptoguy

Post by ScKryptoguy » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:04 pm

Big Hearts to you Sarah!!!!
TY for always helping this newb
You miss 100% of shots you dont take.....unless you"re a Goalie!!!
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:43 am

ScKryptoguy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:04 pm Big Hearts to you Sarah!!!!
TY for always helping this newb
So glad I'm able to be of service!