Join the Conversation - GPU algorithm Poll

A forum to discuss mining algorithms, the best coins to mine with each, the algorithms that work the best with specific rigs, etc.
Forum rules
The Mining Algorithms forum is a place to discuss topics dealing with mining algorithms, the best coins to mine with each, the algorithms that work best with specific rigs, etc.

(For connectivity questions related to PROHASHING, please see Mining Rig and Connectivity Support.)

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

Re: Join the Conversation - GPU algorithm Poll

Post by Sarah Manter » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:11 am

Bounce Overland wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:51 pm About 20%-25% of my hash rate has been on flux for six months plus. I'd love it if flux mining was here.
The idea has been tossed around, but it requires more heavy changes, so looking into it has been low priority so far while we get other algos online. You can still earn it as a payout coin.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:12 am

Dr Greg wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:13 am If prohashing is going to have an Ergo pool up by next week as noted in your newsletter, why isn't ergo available as a payout coin ?

Im REALLY, REALLY looking forward to ERGO being added, been mining it on herominers and its what will bring me back to prohashing and keep me here
It will be available for payouts when it becomes available for mining. It's all part of the same release.
I am glad to hear the addition of Autolykos2 will be bringing you back to PROHASHING! We'll be happy to have you!
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:19 am

Dr Greg wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:24 am Last comment before I become to annoying, Huobi added ERGO to the exchange last night making it now available on a fair few exchanges
https://ergoplatform.org/en/get-erg/#Exchanges
Dr Greg wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:22 am I would even be happy to donate a GH worth of my rigs for free to help getting ERGO perfect before you bring it online is thats of help
Thank you for the offer of your rigs and information, but Ergo is already slated to be Beta released on Monday.
ShadowHunter

Post by ShadowHunter » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:10 am

hey thanks. It was useful for me