No coinbase payout since April 11

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
FDDanny

No coinbase payout since April 11

Post by FDDanny » Tue May 03, 2022 1:21 pm

I have been mining on and off lately. Seeing the announcement that coinbase has been on a 72 hour turn around for months I checked. Havent seen any recorded receipt from coinbase since April 11th. That is concerning as I dont see a huge build up here. Any insights?
Sarah Manter

Re: No coinbase payout since April 11

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue May 03, 2022 2:46 pm

FDDanny wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:21 pm I have been mining on and off lately. Seeing the announcement that coinbase has been on a 72 hour turn around for months I checked. Havent seen any recorded receipt from coinbase since April 11th. That is concerning as I dont see a huge build up here. Any insights?
I can't be sure, but that doesn't sound like the same issue. Can you please put in a support ticket through the website chat feature on the about page of our website so we can look into that with you?
FDDanny

Post by FDDanny » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:17 am

It was a coinbase issue, appreciate the response. One of the things they did on their end was change my wallet address to what I was receiving. Updated the site here with the new address, payed out many days at once. Seriously, changing my wallet address coinbase?
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:19 am

They changed your wallet address?
FDDanny

Post by FDDanny » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:37 am

Yes I went back in, compared to what I had entered here in prohashing. They were different. Updated prohashing and one payout happened. Now I am stalled since Aug 7th with no payouts again.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:20 pm

FDDanny wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:37 am Yes I went back in, compared to what I had entered here in prohashing. They were different. Updated prohashing and one payout happened. Now I am stalled since Aug 7th with no payouts again.
That's definitely a new one that I hadn't heard before. Assuming they haven't changed addresses on you again, it may be stalled at this point because they're back to placing 72 hour holds on the payouts.