Antminer E9

A forum to discuss mining algorithms, the best coins to mine with each, the algorithms that work the best with specific rigs, etc.
Forum rules
The Mining Algorithms forum is a place to discuss topics dealing with mining algorithms, the best coins to mine with each, the algorithms that work best with specific rigs, etc.

(For connectivity questions related to PROHASHING, please see Mining Rig and Connectivity Support.)

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
rumnkoke

Antminer E9

Post by rumnkoke » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:56 pm

What are the best mining pool settings for the Antminer E9? Thanks!
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Antminer E9

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:06 pm

rumnkoke wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:56 pm What are the best mining pool settings for the Antminer E9? Thanks!
For any miner, the best choice is generally to just use only the "n=" and "o=" password arguments to name and group your worker, and allow the mining server to determine the best configuration automatically using "i=." For this worker, for example, you might want to use "i=s9" as your only password arguments unless you have a reason to override specific settings.
belsby

Post by belsby » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:49 pm

Was connected my Antminer E9 today, but rejection rate is too high, what is the probleme? When setting up i was using the working configuration and setting i=e92

The the reason for rejection is ;
Rejected Share Reason Error Rate
The submitted share's difficulty of 0.219152636923 is too easy; a single difficulty of 0.25 allowed for this algorithm

Shall i also set min difficulty to 0.25? Was thinking correct / optimale setting is done when i=e92 is used?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:58 pm

The server should be sending a difficulty of 0.25 for all shares. Are you sure these mining rigs aren't defective? A common symptom of defective mining rigs, we've found, is that they often start sending worthless shares. Do you have multiple E9s, and just this one is failing?