New Website Features - Feedback Needed

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
michaelsteward

New Website Features - Feedback Needed

Post by michaelsteward » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:38 am

PROHASHING is looking to add two new features to the website and would like customer feedback as to how these features are developed.

The first feature is automatic payout proportion switching. This feature would allow customers to specify a set of rules which will be used to configure their payout proportions. The rules would be of the form:

Code: Select all

If [condition] then assign payout proportions to [set of proportions totaling 100%]
For example, a rule could be:

Code: Select all

If [the price of ETH < $600] then assign payout proportions to [100% ETH]
Our question to you is, what conditions would you like to see included in this feature?

The second feature is customizable charts. This feature would allow to customers to create custom charts and pin them to their dashboard. When creating charts customers would be able to select fields from a pool of data, assign the selected fields to the axes of the chart (if applicable), and select the type of chart (pie, bar, line, etc.). For this feature, we are looking for suggestions as to what data should be included in the pool of data customers can select from when building custom charts.

Please leave a reply with suggestions for either of these features.
Daeghan

Re: New Website Features - Feedback Needed

Post by Daeghan » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:40 am

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the first suggested feature it’s something I had already kinda asked about. I wasn’t really interested in portfolio targeting, but really wanted to be able to adjust things to certain other things based on their prices and this is exactly that.

The second feature I would never use so; I have no opinion on it.
Kaffiend

Post by Kaffiend » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:32 pm

As someone else once mentioned before, having the ability to set a USD amount to be paid out first to cover daily overhead first, then change payouts to the set proportions for the remainder of the day once the USD payout amount is met would be nice.
makoshark2001

Post by makoshark2001 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:24 pm

I agree, I use LTC to pay for my hive account directly, and would love to set percentage for it but have it stop accruing once it hits a set payout amount. And if the payout drops below the amount I set it starts accruing again to always pay out the set amount to LTC for hive.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:41 am

makoshark2001 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:24 pm I agree, I use LTC to pay for my hive account directly, and would love to set percentage for it but have it stop accruing once it hits a set payout amount. And if the payout drops below the amount I set it starts accruing again to always pay out the set amount to LTC for hive.
Kaffiend wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:32 pm As someone else once mentioned before, having the ability to set a USD amount to be paid out first to cover daily overhead first, then change payouts to the set proportions for the remainder of the day once the USD payout amount is met would be nice.
Hey all! Have you checked out our new advanced payouts feature? I think you'll be happy. https://prohashing.com/guides/advanced-payout-options