Proposed change to PPLNS rewards

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

Re: Proposed change to PPLNS rewards

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:05 pm

thundergun wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:46 am The PPLNS amounts that had built up over time never came back, and it appears they reset again last night.
Is this still just and appearance error?

Really looking forward to the PPLNS Pro option. I like the idea of being able to be paid out not in said coin for PPLNS.
This is still just a display issue. It's been going on for months, and we're putting full-time efforts into investigating it as we're adding the other features into the PPLNS. Thank you for your patience. I'm glad the proposed features have sparked your interest! :)
snosnk

Post by snosnk » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:04 am

I had over 25% till this update, then it dropped to 15%. I just got a payout a the 15% I didnt quit mining, What happened to all the credit I earned over the last month, month and a half?
If I am seeing things correctly, when your share processors go offline, or if there is a problem with the algorithm, my percentages drop quickly. Am I being penalized when Prohashing has these issues? If so, this seems like a great way to take customer profits. Take the share processor offline for the weekend (it has gone down at least the last two weekends), the users percentage drops because they are not mining, The work has been done, but profits lost due to no fault of my own. Maybe I just dont understand how all this works, but in this case, it didnt work for me. I won't be mining PPLNS in the future.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:16 am

snosnk wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:04 am I had over 25% till this update, then it dropped to 15%. I just got a payout a the 15% I didnt quit mining, What happened to all the credit I earned over the last month, month and a half?
If I am seeing things correctly, when your share processors go offline, or if there is a problem with the algorithm, my percentages drop quickly. Am I being penalized when Prohashing has these issues? If so, this seems like a great way to take customer profits. Take the share processor offline for the weekend (it has gone down at least the last two weekends), the users percentage drops because they are not mining, The work has been done, but profits lost due to no fault of my own. Maybe I just dont understand how all this works, but in this case, it didnt work for me. I won't be mining PPLNS in the future.
Hello snosnk,
No, we would not scam you out of your profits. Could you please submit an official support ticket so we can look into this with you and work on getting it resolved? You can submit the ticket by clicking on the support button on the bottom of the website.
snosnk

Post by snosnk » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:11 pm

Sarah Manter wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:16 am Hello snosnk,
No, we would not scam you out of your profits. Could you please submit an official support ticket so we can look into this with you and work on getting it resolved? You can submit the ticket by clicking on the support button on the bottom of the website.
My apologies if that came across as an accusation. That was not my intent. I was just speculating out loud.