Building a casemodded mining PC (image heavy)

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

Re: Building a casemodded mining PC (image heavy)

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:26 pm

-MaVerick- wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:21 pm
Sarah Manter wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:57 pm I just built my first PC (with A LOT of help from Chris) for PROHASHING
Congratulations! Now you can always point at your PC and say "I did that!". Good feeling if you ask me ;) But don't get sucked into the role of the tech family member. No amount of cookies can make up for that.
Haha! I hear ya. This is my first job where I wasn't "the techie". Now I'm the newbie! :lol: It totally does feel good though. Very cool starting to know how everything goes together.