Youhodler

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
RJ123

Youhodler

Post by RJ123 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:34 pm

Youhodler is offering competitive saving rates with no caps:
USDC 12%
BTC 4.8%
ETH 5.5%

Does anyone have an opinion on the riskiness of Youhodler?

I really appreciate that the "earning crypto interest" guide gets updated every so often. Would love a review of Youhodler!
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Youhodler

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:38 am

RJ123 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:34 pm Youhodler is offering competitive saving rates with no caps:
USDC 12%
BTC 4.8%
ETH 5.5%

Does anyone have an opinion on the riskiness of Youhodler?

I really appreciate that the "earning crypto interest" guide gets updated every so often. Would love a review of Youhodler!
Those rates seem too good to be true. Without having investigated the site - and perhaps after investigation I would find something different - I would be cautious about this site.

The rates at Genesis, which is the lender of last resort, have been trending down, and the rates at their direct lenders, like Ledn and Gemini, have been falling to below 1.5% for BTC. If a company is offering more than 1.5%, they are almost certainly doing more with the money than simply re-lending it.
RJ123

Re: Youhodler

Post by RJ123 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:17 am

Thanks for the reply Steve.