Announcements

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

Announcements

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:25 pm

2 announcements:
*Coinbase has been putting 72 hour holds on some payments. They have not clarified why this affects some customers and not others. These payouts are not canceled, just delayed.
*ACH payouts may be delayed for a few days until our latest dollar deposit processes.
sonicrules

Re: Announcements

Post by sonicrules » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:32 am

Sarah Manter wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:25 pm 2 announcements:
*Coinbase has been putting 72 hour holds on some payments. They have not clarified why this affects some customers and not others. These payouts are not canceled, just delayed.
*ACH payouts may be delayed for a few days until our latest dollar deposit processes.
Just to let you guys know, this didn't effect me until yesterday, so the number of people who are being effected is going up, or at least changing.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:04 am

sonicrules wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:32 am
Just to let you guys know, this didn't effect me until yesterday, so the number of people who are being effected is going up, or at least changing.
Thank you. I'll pass that along.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:08 am

Please be assured that Chris is in contact with them trying to get this resolved and that you will not lose any money, but unfortunately your payouts will take three days to appear in these cases.
sonicrules

Post by sonicrules » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:23 pm

Sarah Manter wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:08 am
Please be assured that Chris is in contact with them trying to get this resolved and that you will not lose any money, but unfortunately your payouts will take three days to appear in these cases.
Looks like they just released yesterday's payment. Today's is still on hold.
sonicrules

Post by sonicrules » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:26 pm

sonicrules wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:23 pm
Sarah Manter wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:08 am

Looks like they just released yesterday's payment. Today's is still on hold.
Right after I posted this today's payment was released too. Problem solved? Hopefully?