Happy Monday, all! How's everyone doing?

Posts of general interest that are not related to cryptocurrency.
Forum rules
This forum is for posts of general interest not related to cryptocurrency but still must follow the forums rules posted at https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums. Replies must relate to the topic being discussed in the thread, and any links included must be included to provide more information or context and contribute something to the value of the discussion.

Spam links are grounds for post deletion and banishment from the forums.
Sarah Manter

Happy Monday, all! How's everyone doing?

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:52 am

I haven't chatted with y'all in a bit, so how is everyone doing?
-MaVerick-

Re: Happy Monday, all! How's everyone doing?

Post by -MaVerick- » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:00 am

I'd love to say "Great, thanks!" - but there's a giant elefant in the room 2 doors next to mine right now wreaking havoc, which is mentally exhausting and terrifying.

How are you though? Did you manage to fully recover?
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:53 am

-MaVerick- wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:00 am I'd love to say "Great, thanks!" - but there's a giant elefant in the room 2 doors next to mine right now wreaking havoc, which is mentally exhausting and terrifying.

That sounds frustrating! Elephants should really be taught to dance more gracefully. I hope the situation resolves itself soon! I'm doing a lot better, thank you. Stamina is the last to return, I think, but it's nice to be able to talk for more than 30 seconds at a time now, especially with speaking being an important part of my job. :)
-MaVerick-

Post by -MaVerick- » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:09 pm

Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:53 am I'm doing a lot better, thank you. Stamina is the last to return, I think, but it's nice to be able to talk for more than 30 seconds at a time now, especially with speaking being an important part of my job. :)
Glad to hear your recovery is coming along. Keep it that way and we will soon be able to enjoy new videos of yours again ;)
Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:53 am That sounds frustrating! Elephants should really be taught to dance more gracefully. I hope the situation resolves itself soon!
It is incredibly frustrating as this is just another thing you can't to anything about it, except for little things. Looking at the dump it left already, it will take years to clean that up. Think Jurassic Park level dump here. But we don't have to drag that issue further into our mining world. Yet.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:01 pm

-MaVerick- wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:09 pm
Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:53 am I'm doing a lot better, thank you. Stamina is the last to return, I think, but it's nice to be able to talk for more than 30 seconds at a time now, especially with speaking being an important part of my job. :)
Glad to hear your recovery is coming along. Keep it that way and we will soon be able to enjoy new videos of yours again ;)
Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:53 am That sounds frustrating! Elephants should really be taught to dance more gracefully. I hope the situation resolves itself soon!
It is incredibly frustrating as this is just another thing you can't to anything about it, except for little things. Looking at the dump it left already, it will take years to clean that up. Think Jurassic Park level dump here. But we don't have to drag that issue further into our mining world. Yet.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
jamesmurfyiii

Post by jamesmurfyiii » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:01 am

-MaVerick- wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:00 am I'd love to say "Great, thanks!" - but there's a giant elefant in the room 2 doors next to mine right now wreaking havoc, which is mentally exhausting and terrifying.

Haha, wow. Interesting :lol:
jamesmurfyiii

Post by jamesmurfyiii » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:06 am

Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:52 am I haven't chatted with y'all in a bit, so how is everyone doing?
Hello. Well, I'm doing very well, it's pretty unexpected. I was recently asked to work as a moderator on a website here, and I don't know if I should do it or not? Should I take this job or would I rather find another one. I really don't know. What do you think? Is it worth it or not :?: It's a good income, but I don't really like it. That's why I'm asking. What do you think?
Last edited by jamesmurfyiii on Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:16 am

jamesmurfyiii wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:06 am
Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:52 am I haven't chatted with y'all in a bit, so how is everyone doing?
Hello. Well, I'm doing very well, it's pretty unexpected. I was recently asked to work as a moderator on a website, and I don't know if I should do it or not? Should I take this job or would I rather find another one. I really don't know. What do you think? Is it worth it or not :?: It's a good income, but I don't really like it. That's why I'm asking. What do you think?
It probably depends a lot on how much you need the money. If you really need the income, then it's good to have a job. If you don't need the income as much, then it's always good to find a job you enjoy if you can.
UbjfP2ZOJa

Post by UbjfP2ZOJa » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:34 pm

Welcome back, Sarah! How was the camping trip?
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:39 pm

UbjfP2ZOJa wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:34 pm Welcome back, Sarah! How was the camping trip?
Thanks! It was great! My kids and the puppy had a blast. We stayed way drier than I feared because the thunderstorms went around us. Always a good thing. How was your week?