Ethash Low Memory connection issues

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
jagular77

Re: Ethash Low Memory connection issues

Post by jagular77 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:47 am

Whatever change you made, now it is saying a new error "out of memory"

something definitely very wrong here
jagular77

Re: Ethash Low Memory connection issues

Post by jagular77 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:36 pm

for anyone else out there experiencing problems with the LOW MEM algo, you can change I=4 to I=3 in the bat file. It stops the DAG from going over 4 which was another problem I was having, some coins' DAG size is under 4 but close enough that variables in DAG size cause errors.