New year, fresh start?

Posts of general interest that are not related to cryptocurrency.
Forum rules
This forum is for posts of general interest not related to cryptocurrency but still must follow the forums rules posted at https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums. Replies must relate to the topic being discussed in the thread, and any links included must be included to provide more information or context and contribute something to the value of the discussion.

Spam links are grounds for post deletion and banishment from the forums.
nizas

Re: New year, fresh start?

Post by nizas » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:26 am

Since I'm a newbie, my goal is at least to start my road in cryptocurrencies. I'll do my best to carve out some time for it.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:12 am

nizas wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:26 am Since I'm a newbie, my goal is at least to start my road in cryptocurrencies. I'll do my best to carve out some time for it.
Welcome!!
nizas

Post by nizas » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:27 pm

Sarah Manter wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:12 am
nizas wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:26 am Since I'm a newbie, my goal is at least to start my road in cryptocurrencies. I'll do my best to carve out some time for it.
Welcome!!
Thank you!!
Sarika539

Post by Sarika539 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:47 am

Top Follow Apk
The start of a new year often brings with it a sense of renewal and opportunity. It's a chance to reflect on the past year, set new goals, and approach life with a fresh perspective. Whether you're looking to make big changes or simply build on what you've already accomplished, the new year can be a great time to take action and move forward with positivity and determination.