Foreign tax identifying number (W8-BEN box 6) is missing or invalid

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
pofiggad

Foreign tax identifying number (W8-BEN box 6) is missing or invalid

Post by pofiggad » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:18 am

Hi, I have corrected the error in the form (W8-BEN field 6) for the second time, when will my payments be resumed?
"Your payouts are stopped. We have reviewed your second submission of your U.S. IRS tax information or exclusion form and found error(s) in your submission. Please go to your Account Settings and submit the correct information to release payments. Since you have submitted invalid forms multiple times, your payouts will remain stopped until review of the submission is complete, which may take a few days. If you have any questions, please submit a support ticket at support.prohashing.com. Error(s) found: Foreign tax identifying number (W8-BEN box 6) is missing or invalid
1/6/22, 7:50 PM"
pofiggad

Re: Foreign tax identifying number (W8-BEN box 6) is missing or invalid

Post by pofiggad » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:23 pm

I redid the data in the new Form W-8 BEN (Rev. October 2021) when will the unlock take place?
pofiggad

Post by pofiggad » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:16 pm

"If you have any questions, please submit a support ticket at support.prohashing.com"
support.prohashing.com
The address is not working
error resolving "support.prohashing.com:80""/" ("") for "10.238.2.205": rpc error: code = Unknown desc = NXDOMAIN
???
bMeister1

Post by bMeister1 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:18 pm

pofiggad wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:16 pm "If you have any questions, please submit a support ticket at support.prohashing.com"
support.prohashing.com
The address is not working
error resolving "support.prohashing.com:80""/" ("") for "10.238.2.205": rpc error: code = Unknown desc = NXDOMAIN
???
I'm not sure where that's written, but the real place to find the support info is prohashing.com/about
pofiggad

Post by pofiggad » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:45 am

pofiggad

Post by pofiggad » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:51 am

pofiggad

Post by pofiggad » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:54 am

As I understand it, the administrator does not care about the problems of clients, my problem has not been solved for 5 days, and how long will this disgrace continue?
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:43 am

pofiggad wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:54 am As I understand it, the administrator does not care about the problems of clients, my problem has not been solved for 5 days, and how long will this disgrace continue?
We do care about the problems of our clients, and your issue has been addressed once so far already. Further questions will be addressed in your support ticket, and we thank you for your patience. We cannot discuss your private information here in the public forums.
pofiggad

Post by pofiggad » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:01 am

Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:43 am
pofiggad wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:54 am As I understand it, the administrator does not care about the problems of clients, my problem has not been solved for 5 days, and how long will this disgrace continue?
We do care about the problems of our clients, and your issue has been addressed once so far already. Further questions will be addressed in your support ticket, and we thank you for your patience. We cannot discuss your private information here in the public forums.
Thanks for solving my question!
janjacobs66

Post by janjacobs66 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:13 am

I share your frustration, as I'm battling with the same issue
and I dont know what I'm doing wrong

I'm not a USA citizen, the only TAX number I have, is my South African TAX ref no
when I enter that, I still get the rejection notice

I have read every help article, including the USA tax referrals - no luck

where do one get an answer from ?