PPLNS Concern

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
OneOfThePetes

PPLNS Concern

Post by OneOfThePetes » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:25 am

Hello lovely Prohashing people!

Could you help me understand these discrepancies please?

I'm concerned a little bit, as I have also been mining the first round of BTC, and it costs a lot of electricity to do this since October.
I'm wondering if when we do find a BTC block, the estimated reward is going to be miles out, in a similar way to as these ZEC logs show.

Am I being dumb, or is this an error?

Thanks for any advice in advance! :)
I left because I hate the colour scheme.
Plenty of other mining pools out there that don't look as terrible.
OneOfThePetes

Re: PPLNS Concern

Post by OneOfThePetes » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:39 pm

Can anyone answer?

:)
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:08 am

Could you submit a support ticket about this issue? Use the "website chat" method, so that we can obtain your username and discuss financial information with you, and we'll be glad to help.

Unfortunately, without your username, it will be difficult to troubleshoot the problem, so a support ticket is the best way to proceed.
OneOfThePetes

Post by OneOfThePetes » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:45 pm

Ah thanks Steve.

I'll collate a couple of questions together. It's not so important to trouble your staff in an emergency, but I would like to learn more.

:)