Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Shorter thoughts and general discussion of cryptocurrency related topics
Forum rules
The Cryptocurrency Discussion forum is complementary to Bitcoin Thoughts and is a a place to discuss shorter thoughts about bitcoins, altcoins, and cryptocurrencies.

Topics may include bitcoin prices, outlooks on altcoins, cryptocurrency development, economics, and more. Feel free to share outlooks on other things as long as the major focus is on cryptocurrencies. Announcement posts are prohibited in this forum; review the rules in the other Prohashing forums for the best place to post your announcement.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Market_analytics

Re: Elliott wave daily forecast for Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:00 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 06.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

Ripple and Ethereum are forming the final legs of the upward triple zigzags. The cryptocurrency market should be rising up to the targets indicated. Next, the prices could turn down and start new downtrends.

Elliott wave Bitcoin analysis
The most recent section of the BTCUSD price chart displays the upward linking wave [X], which is composed of the sub-waves (W)-(X)-(Y). There is now forming the zigzag-shaped wave (Y), namely its final leg – impulse C. The first four legs of the C impulse have completed, and the market is now rising in wave [5]. The market should be rising to level 16700.00. An approximate trajectory of the Bitcoin future price movement.

Trading plan for BTCUSD today:
Buy 15831.50, TP 16700.00

Elliott wave Ripple analysis
The XRPUSD market is forming the corrective wave B as a part of the down zigzag of a higher degree. Wave B is unfolding as a triple zigzag. After the second linking wave [X], composed of the sub-waves (w)-(x)-(y)-(xx)-(z), finished, the initial part of the final wave [Z] has started. Wave [Z] should be a simple zigzag, so the market should be rising in impulse wave (c) to a level of 0.263, which is the previous high.

Trading plan for XRPUSD today:
Buy 0.249, TP 0.263

Elliott wave Ethereum analysis
The ETHUSD market is forming a downward zigzag, with corrective wave B forming inside as a double zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]. The final leg of this pattern is a triple zigzag (w)-(x)-(y)-(xx)-(z). After the down linking wave (xx) finished as a triple zigzag of a smaller degree, the price has started rising in wave (z). The zigzag-shaped wave (z) should soon end at a level of around 437.00. Next, the new bear trend should start.

Trading plan for ETHUSD today:
Buy 428.53, TP 437.00
For more information follow the link to the website of the LiteForex
https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts ... &cid=79634
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:22 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 09.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

I have prepared a short-term cryptocurrency forecast based on Elliott wave analysis of Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum. I suggest entry signals to trade each cryptocurrency.

Ripple and Ethereum are forming the final legs of the bullish impulse trends. Ripple is forming the final impulse within the upwards corrective wave.

Bitcoin continues forming the upward impulse wave C that is composed of five sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. The corrective wave [4] has recently completed as a double zigzag (w)-(x)-(y). There is now forming a bullish impulse [5]. The first four elements of wave [5] should have completed, so the price should be rising in wave (5) towards level 16700.00.

Buy 15427.00, TP 16700.00

The XRPUSD market is forming the corrective wave (B) that is an element of the bearish zigzag of a larger degree. The (B) correction is unfolding as a simple zigzag A-B-C, where A is a bullish five-wave impulse, B is a correction completed as a bearish triple zigzag. Wave C is also is an impulse, with the final leg unfolding inside. The market should be rising to a level of 0.272 in the impulse wave [5], where the entire correction (B) will be 50% of the (A) impulse, according to Fibonacci retracements.

Buy 0.252, TP 0.272

The ETHUSD market is unfolding the bullish impulse composed of five sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. The corrective wave [4] has recently completed as a triple zigzag. Next, the sub-waves (1)-(2)-(3)-(4) have ended within the bullish impulse [5]. Wave (5) should soon conclude impulse [5]. Therefore, the price should be rising in wave (5) to a level of 507.00.

Buy 450.42, TP 507.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:08 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 10.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

The most recent chart sections of the three major cryptocurrencies show the formation of the initial parts of bullish impulses. So, the prices should grow in the near future.

The BTCUSD market is forming the final zigzag A-B-C, which is an element of the double zigzag of a larger degree. The two-hour timeframe displays the final leg of the triangle correction B, which was followed by the upward impulse wave C. The first four parts should have completed within the C wave. The market is now forming the final section of wave [5], which is a bullish impulse (5). The price should continue growing up to level 16700.00.

Buy 15345.25, TP 16700.00

The XRPUSD market is forming the middle part of the simple down zigzag. It means there is developing the upward corrective wave (B) as a simple zigzag A-B-C. The bearish correction B has recently completed as a triple zigzag. The price is now growing in the bullish impulse wave C that is composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. The final wave [5] should be rising to a level of 0.272.

Buy 0.251, TP 0.272

The ETHUSD market is forming the upward simple zigzag, with the bullish wave C developing inside as a simple impulse. A deep corrective wave [4] has recently finished as a triple zigzag. The market is now rising in the impulse wave [5]. The Ethereum price could be growing to a level of 507.00, which is a little higher than the previous high made by the A impulse.

Buy 446.88, TP 507.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:01 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 11.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

The major cryptocurrencies have finished corrective waves and started rising in bullish impulses. So, one could enter long trades on Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum.

The BTCUSD continues forming the upward zigzag composed of the sub-waves A-B-C. Wave A is not shown in the chart. Wave B is a contracting horizontal triangle. After wave B ended, the market has started rising in the new bullish impulse C that is composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. The corrective wave (4) has completed as a triangle, and the price could continue rising in wave (5) towards a level of 16700.00. So, one could enter long positions under the current conditions.

Buy 15375.50, TP 16700.00

After the large bearish impulse (A) finished, the market has started rising the (B) correction, wich is a zigzag A-B-C. Wave A of this zigzag is a leading diagonal. Wave B is a triple zigzag, while the C wave is a simple bullish impulse. The final leg of the [C] impulse has started, it is wave [5]. Therefore, the market should be rising in this impulse towards a level of 0.272. At this level, the entire correction (B) will be 50% of the bear impulse (A). SO, one could enter purchases.

Buy 0.254, TP 0.272

The ETHUSD has finished the corrective wave B. Next, the market has started rising in the new bullish impulse C, composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. The first four legs of this impulse have completed. Wave [4] is a triple zigzag. Impulse [5] is still developing. The Ethereum price should be rising in the final part of impulse [5], which is a short bullish trend (5), towards a level of 507.00. Therefore, it is relevant to open long positions.

Buy 458.21, TP 507.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:47 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 12.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

The BTCUSD and ETHUSD market situations are similar. The markets have recently completed corrective sub-waves as triangles. The bullish impulses are currently developing. A detailed market description is below.

There continues developing the upward impulse wave C that is the part of a larger zigzag. The sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4] have completed within wave C. There is now forming the bullish wave [5] as a simple five-wave impulse. The fourth wave of this impulse, correction (4), has finished as a contracting triangle. The market should be rising in wave (5) towards the level of 16700.00.

Buy 15675.50, TP 16700.00

The XRPUSD market is forming the upward zigzag A-B-C, where the first two legs have completed. Wave A is a five-wave impulse, corrective wave B is a triple zigzag. Impulse wave C is still unfolding. There is now forming the final wave [5], with four parts out of five completed within. Therefore, the market should be rising in the final wave (5) to a level of 0.272. At this level, the entire bullish correction (B) will reach 50% Fibonacci of the (A) impulse.

Buy 0.255, TP 0.272

The ETHUSD market, like the BTCUSD, is rising in the impulse wave C. The final leg of the C wave is currently unfolding, it is wave [5]. The sideways corrective wave (4) has finished within impulse [5] as a contracting triangle. The price is now rising in wave (5). Therefore, the Ethereum price should be rising to a level of 507.00. One could enter purchases in the current situation.

Buy 458.29, TP 507.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:28 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 13.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

Major cryptocurrency pairs are rising in impulse waves. Under the current conditions, one could enter long positions.

The BTCUSD market is forming the upward linking wave [X] as a double zigzag. Wave (Y) is a simple zigzag A-B-C. After the B correction completed as a triangle, the price has started rising in the impulse wave C. There is now forming the impulse wave [5] of C. Corrective wave (4) has recently completed as a triangle, and the price is now rising in wave (5). The market should be growing to a level of 16900.00.

Buy 16442.75, TP 16900.00

The Ripple market is forming an upward zigzag. Wave A is a leading diagonal, as wave [4] exceeded wave [1]. The down corrective wave B is a triple zigzag composed of the sub-waves [w]-[x]-[y]-[x]-[z]. There is now forming a bullish impulse wave C, namely its final fifths sub-wave. The first four parts must have completed within impulse [5]. So, the market should be rising in the final wave (5) to a level of 0.272.

Buy 0.256, TP 0.272

The chart displays the B correction completed as a bearish zigzag [A]--[C]. Following the B wave, the market has started rising in the impulse wave C. The first four sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4] have completed within the C impulse. Wave [5] is still developing. When correction (4) finished as a triangle, the price has started growing in the final wave (5). The market should be rising to a level of 507.00. Under the current conditions, one could enter purchases.

Buy 464.23, TP 507.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:16 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 16.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

The Bitcoin market could go down a little in the corrective wave (4); next, the price should rise in impulse (5).

The BTCUSD market continues developing the bullish linking wave [X] as a double zigzag. In the two-hour timeframe, the final leg of the upward wave (Y) is forming as a simple zigzag A-B-C; that is, the impulse wave C is developing. Four elements out of five have completed within wave C. There is likely to be forming the final leg of the bearish correction (4), so the Bitcoin price should soon be rising in wave (5) towards level 16700.00.

Buy 15976.75, TP 16700.00

The XRPUSD market is forming the upward corrective wave (B) as a simple zigzag A-B-C. Wave A is a leading diagonal, as wave [4] exceeded wave [1]. The down corrective wave B is a triple zigzag. At the beginning of November, the Ripple market started forming the bullish impulse wave C that is composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. Shortly, the price should be rising in the sub-wave (5) to a level of 0.280. The corrective wave (B) reaches 61.8% Fibonacci of the (A) impulse at this level.

Buy 0.270, TP 0.280

The ETHUSD market, like the BTCUSD, is forming the bullish impulse wave C that is composed of five sub-waves. The first four sub-waves have completed, and the market is rising in wave [5]. The down correction (4) must have completed as a simple zigzag. There is now forming the initial element of the final wave (5). Therefore, the market should be rising to a level of 507.00.

Buy 448.69, TP 507.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:59 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 17.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

The three cryptocurrency pairs analyzed in the article are forming bullish impulses. The prices should be rising to the levels indicated below.

The Bitcoin continues forming the bullish linking wave [X] as a double zigzag (W)-(X)-(Y). There is now forming the final leg of the upward wave (Y), which is a simple zigzag A-B-C, i.e. the C wave is unfolding. Four elements out of five have completed within the C wave. Within the impulse wave [5], the corrective wave (4) has completed and the price is rising in the impulse wave (5). Wave (5) should complete around the level of 17300.00. One could enter long positions.

Buy 16668.75, TP 17300.00

The Ripple market continues forming the upward corrective wave (B) as a simple zigzag A-B-C. Wave A is a leading diagonal [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5], as wave [4] exceeded wave [1]. The down corrective wave B is a triple zigzag. There is now forming the bullish impulse wave C that is composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. Shortly, the price should be rising in the sub-wave (5) to a level of 0.300. The corrective wave (B) will reach 76.4% Fibonacci of the (A) impulse at this level.

Buy 0.291, TP 0.300

In the two-hour ETHUSD price chart, there is forming the bullish impulse wave within the zigzag-shaped wave (Y). The first four legs have completed, and the market is now running up in wave [5]. The down corrective wave (4) must have completed recently as a simple zigzag a-b-c. There is now forming the initial element of the final wave (5). Therefore, the market should be rising to a level of 507.00. One could enter purchases.

Buy 463.01, TP 507.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:08 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 19.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

The Ripple price chart has finished forming the triangle correction [4]. The XRPUSD market is rising in the impulse wave [5]. The price growth should end at level 0.310.

The BTCUSD price chart displays the impulse wave C that is composed of five sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. Within the C wave, there is forming the bullish impulse wave [5] as a simple impulse (1)-(2)-(3)-(4)-(5). The first four parts of the impulse look complete. There is forming wave (5) with four parts out of five completed within. The market should be rising in the final wave 5 to a level of 19200.00.

Buy 17785.50, TP 19200.00

The XRPUSD market is developing the bullish corrective wave (B) as a simple zigzag A-B-C. The impulse wave A and the bearish correction B, which is a triple zigzag, have completed. There is now forming the final wave C as an impulse. There must be unfolding the final wave [5], namely its final leg, the sub-wave 5 of (5). The Ripple price should be rising to a level of 0.310.

Buy 0.292, TP 0.310

The ETHUSD market is forming the final wave in the bullish zigzag of a larger degree. The C wave is unfolding as a simple impulse [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. There is now forming the final upward wave (5) of [5], which is also an impulse. Wave (5) has completed four legs, 1-2-3-4, out of five. The price should be rising in wave 5 towards a level of 507.00.

Buy 478.74, TP 507.00
Market_analytics

Post by Market_analytics » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:53 am

Short-term forecast for BTCUSD, XRPUSD and ETHUSD 20.11.2020
I welcome my readers!

The three major cryptocurrency pairs are forming the upward zigzag, in which final bullish impulses are forming. Let analyze each cryptocurrency pair in detail.

After the sideways corrective wave B finished as a triangle, the Bitcoin price started rising in the C wave. Based on the internal structure, the C wave is unfolding as a simple impulse. There is currently forming the final wave [5] of C. Four out five parts have completed in wave [5], so wave (5) should be developing and end soon. The market should be running up to a level of 19200.00.

Buy 17959.00, TP 19200.00

After the bullish impulse wave (A) ended, the market has started rising in the corrective wave (B) that is composed if three primary sub-waves A-B-C. Wave A is a leading diagonal, wave B is a triple down zigzag, impulse wave C is still unfolding, with the final sub-wave [5] developing inside. The final leg of wave [5] is forming now. The price should be rising to a level of 0.310 in sub-wave 5.

Buy 0.302, TP 0.310

The chart displays the upward zigzag A-B-C, which is forming wave (Y) of a larger degree. The sub-waves A and B have completed, and the C wave is still forming. Wave C is composed of the sub-waves [1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]; it is unfolding as an impulse. In early November, the bearish correction [4] finished as a triple zigzag. Next, the market has started growing in the final wave [5]. There should be unfolding the final wave 5 that will conclude the entire bullish trend at a level of about 507.00.

Buy 478.13, TP 507.00